Reviews for Getting to know you
YoungLinkLover chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
Oh...my...god! My cats name is Buttons!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/7/2014
Well... you are... creative. But goog:-)
mamita chapter 2 . 12/19/2013
Hello, I really like your fic, hopefully soon upload more chapters, I love Kyou though I do not like as it is sometimes, and the couple HaruxKyou I love, but I also like the couple or threesome HaruxKyouxYuki, although I do not much like Yuki, always being Kyou uke for me is so, I can not see it otherwise, as they said, Kyou is pure and innocent in most things, you know where there are more fics Kyou uke?, is well, thank you and kisses.
Rain of the Forest chapter 2 . 11/30/2013
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! NEED MORE CHAPTERS!
Momiji: Her tastes are getting weirder and weirder..
Rain of the Forest chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
OH DEAR GOD THIS IS A THREESOME! AWESOME!
Allen: Seriously, how do we put up with this?!
Yugi: I don't know...
Danny: But as long as she doesn't start getting an interest in Dash/Danny/Vlad kinda thing, I'm perfectly fine...
Kyo: WELL WE'RE NOT!
Yuki: THIS IS EXTREMELY DISTURBING!
Haru: I don't see what you two are freaking out about.
Yuki: Of course YOU wouldn't mind...
Okay guys, enough with your rudeness! This story is awesome! And I'm going to keep reading it, no matter how much you guys seem to hate it! *grins* Who knows? Maybe it'll happen to you guys for real.
Kyo: HELL NO!
Running Lynx chapter 2 . 11/15/2013
Hi! This story is very good! I am very sad to hear that your muse is almost dead for any reason, and I hope that you will revive your muse soon! :D
This story is one of the best Fruits Basket Fanfics that I have read recently. It focuses on the boys' relationship in just the right way, without straying from the topic (most of Fruits Basket fanfictions tend to ramble), and without too much detail! I think this story has the perfect amount of everything! :D It is a page turner (if it had pages) and there is definitely a steady progression that I am enjoying reading very much! I started reading this just hoping to see Kyo and Yuki move from hating each other to getting along. Yet, somehow, you managed to throw Hatsuharu in as well, make the whole fic romantic with the right amount of humor, and somehow write it all very well in a engaging, attention-grabbing, satisfying, and overall awesome way! :D I strongly wish that you would continue writing this, as there are not that many good fics like this out there! And this is the only romantic fic with Kyo, Yuki and Haru that I have come across (and done well to boot!). It is seriously too awesome to be unfinished.
There is one bit of criticism that I'd like to tell you. When you write someone speak dialogue, do not write other people's reaction on the same line. It is very disruptive to the flow of logic. It is also very confusing because I have to read back and either figure out or double-check who is actually speaking. Start a new paragraph for each new person's actions or dialogue.
This is an example of what NOT to do, taken from the story:

"Yeah?" Yuki had a determined look on his face, though he wasn't looking at Haru. [Haru is the one who said the "Yeah?", right? But it appears as if it was Yuki who spoke]
"I've been thinking." Haru raised an eyebrow at the odd statement, though decided against a smart remark. [Yuki is the one speaking, but it is unclear and confusing because Haru appears in the same paragraph, appearing to be backing up the speech. Haru is not the one doing the thinking!]
"And what conclusion did you come to?" Yuki looked at him then but he couldn't decipher the emotion behind his lilac eyes. [same proplem. Haru is speeking, but Yuki is continuing the action. It is confusing. Like, "And what conclusion did you come to?" Yuki looked..." Seems like Yuki is the one speaking, especially when reading fast.]
"You're going to have to choose." Hatsuharu frowned. He made it sound as though it were inevitable but played dumb to try and get more information out of the rat. [the best example of confusion so far ""You're going to have to choose." Hatsuharu frowned"." xD It really does look as if Hatsuharu was the one who delivered the ultimatum while frowning!]
"Choose what? Are you feeling ok."

The above paragraph could be rewritten in a less confusing way. Start a new paragraph for each new person. Only one person's actions and speech should be in the same paragraph. The above conversation could be rewritten something like this:

Haru was right when a few minutes later Yuki lightly kicked his leg, not hard enough to hurt but just enough to get his attention. Haru jerked up right, having started to doze in the warm water. "Yeah?"
Yuki had a determined look on his face, though he wasn't looking at Haru. "I've been thinking."
Haru raised an eyebrow at the odd statement, though decided against a smart remark. "And what conclusion did you come to?"
"You're going to have to choose." He made it sound as though it were inevitable.
Hatsuharu frowned. "Choose what? Are you feeling ok." He played dumb to try and get more information out of the rat.

You can arrange the speech and the actions in many ways for different effects, but please keep to the guideline of having one person per paragraph. Example of effects:
Hatsuharu frowned. He made it sound as though it were inevitable but played dumb to try and get more information out of the rat. "Choose what? Are you feeling ok."
"Choose what?" Hatsuharu frowned. "Are you feeling ok." He made it sound as though it were inevitable but played dumb to try and get more information out of the rat.
"Choose what?" He made it sound as though it were inevitable but played dumb to try and get more information out of the rat. "Are you feeling ok." Hatsuharu frowned.
etc
There are no other mistakes other than the confusing speech/actions thing that I mentioned above. This story is really good, I have enjoyed it despite the mistakes, and I really hope that you will continue to update it! It is too awesome to be left unfinished! I really want to know what happens next! :D I wish you tons of inspiration and a trainload of muses so that you can come back to this fic!
I will be waiting for an update,
Running Lynx
TearsDrippingDown chapter 2 . 10/27/2013
I LOVE stories like this! They are so hard to do d though :(
AzumiNoLove chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Loved it
AzumiNoLove chapter 2 . 4/4/2013
Lovf
pinksugarrush chapter 2 . 3/29/2013
This is absolutely adorable!

I love kyoyukiharu paring! There's so much sexiness going on in there :D

Love it and I love the little spats that they have with one another too.

Please update soon
SweetLiars chapter 2 . 3/29/2013
Well, i've been aiting for this chapter for what seems like forever. Thank you.
TheRealNoddy chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
This is super cute, 3 i cant wait to read the rest XD
ORgasmicPigeon chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
3 SOO cutee! I love haru, he's my favourite character! And kyo too! Can't wait for the next chapter! Involve more of ayames and shigure's comments , they're funny!
Live to anger the World chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Ive read this before, and I'm kinda sad you havn't updated. I really would like to see what happens next.
sammi117 chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
more please! i like this story cant wait for more!