Reviews for To Kindle Fire with Snow
rrmerlan chapter 7 . 6/30/2013
I loved it! It is so well writen!
Hilary Parker chapter 7 . 4/18/2013
Such a beautifully told tale!
Veridissima chapter 7 . 3/21/2013
Love it
This is amazing
Great fic
AnabellaGC chapter 7 . 3/20/2013
i loved this! i actually thought arya would first be like a real faceless man for a while you know? like always having a poker face on and only smiling in contempt or while mocking. well, this is a good way to start too i guess. anyway, kudos for u and keep going ;)
I love Spartacus chapter 7 . 9/7/2012
I agree. You deserve more reviews for this. It's wonderful.
Bekah chapter 7 . 7/22/2012
Oh man, this is so what I want to happen. I really hope Grrm goes this direction. Why can't he give us some satisfaction?
Venessia chapter 7 . 5/14/2012
This was beautiful, I don't understand why it only has 15 reviews. Really, it was almost like reading the book itself. Of course it's not as solid and discreptive, but you surely knew how to bild up the characters in an almost canon way. The reading was eating me alive, your text so somber and heavy, full of grief and feels. Gosh, I don't even know what to say.

I was afraid while anticipating the scene between Lady Stonehart and Arya, thought it was going to be silly and badly written, with OOC dialogues and reactions, but I was glad when I got there; it was just like they might have behaved, not sure of anything but full of longing anyway. Great idea about the firepit, I don't imagine Cat continuing her "life" after knowing her children are alive, and it fits with the way she was brought back to "life", with the power of the Red God.

No apparent romance in the story, but it's definetly there. You didn't have to write Gendry thinking about how much Arya is beautiful or how much he missed her; the reader just can sense it... It's all implied in his actions, his care. And Arya... so difficult to show her feelings, isn't? But you knew just how to do it, in chapter 7 specially. She'll be taking in her mother's steps, and I'm sure she'll be an even better leading figure to the Brotherhood.

Don't know if you plan to continue, but the M rated gave me hope to read some intimate Gendrya scene in the future, if you know what I mean hahaha.

Great work, it's going to my favs.
bellamara chapter 7 . 4/29/2012
HanneBelle chapter 7 . 4/24/2012
This is excellent! A very enjoyable read, and I also like how you're slowly building your plot :) An update would be very welcomed!
Magic Crystal Rose chapter 7 . 4/12/2012
Wonderful story! I look forward to seeing what the North, not to mention the rest of Westeros, looks like since Arya left!
Admiral Lypten T. Jones III chapter 7 . 4/10/2012
You have a great and wonderful way with words, friend. I hope to see an update soon. But no rush.

innerflame chapter 7 . 4/8/2012
Ah, a fantastic story. Well written and enjoyable, and the plot was good too. I LOVED THIS! Is the story complete though? It felt like I good ending but there's no info about continuation. So I assume we will have more of this incredible story :)
tufi chapter 7 . 4/5/2012
Wow! O_O chapter 6 was so intense, i barely dared to breath the whole time i read it... can't believe this story almost slipped my attention.

this. is. so. awesome!

i'm bad at words, that's why i only read stories not write them but i really want you to know how incredibly amazed i am with your story so far. god, i really hope there is more to come .

and while chapter 6 was really intense, i love how ch 7 was so quiet and sweet in comparison though both chapters... heck all seven chapters actually, gave me the chills xD

can not wait to read more, absolutely hooked!
the-mighty-pen325 chapter 7 . 4/4/2012
Oh wow. This has GOT to be the best Arya/Gendry story I've found on here.

They're in character (or, as in character as I imagine an older Gendry and Arya to be), the dialogue is good, the plot actually existent...dare I say, even fabulous?

Please update soon, as I am quite tired of reading stories that have no plot and lots of random sex. I mean, it's Arya and Gendry for God's sake, not Theon or someone.

Excellent job my dear :)
Excearulo chapter 7 . 4/2/2012
I have been looking for a well-written GoT story for a while and this is definitely it. I really like your style of writing - very George R R Martin-esque. This is definitely shaping up to be a long one, so I can't wait to read more!