Reviews for Prince Bunny
Cloudfire Of SunClan chapter 1 . 9/18
That. Was. Hilarious. *Gasped inbetween moments of laughter (goes back and reads again (repeat))
P.S. I'm sorry, I try to make reviews funny and sarcastic, but for the most part, I think I usually just end up confusing people. Good job, awesome story, thanks for the laughs. (I needed them. Home sick is NOT a good way to spend the second half of your week.)
guardianofdragonlore chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
I had to practically glue my lips together to keep from laughing out loud in a very crowded diner...
IWasNeverReal chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Aww man, where's the Holy Hand Grenade? Awesome other than that.
sirensbane chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
This was pretty funny. Particularly Gwaine's helpful commentary. "You got better!"
The Reading Elf chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
Oh my glob I love your writing! Great job, please keep going with this! Maybe a deaged Merlin...? That would be lovely
Harmolina chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
Omg, I have never actually left a review to anything. But if I were to (hypothetically speaking :) ) leave a review saying something was the most hilarious thing I have read all week; this takes the price!
Artemis's best Huntress chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
Love the Monty Python reference! xD Brilliant tale indeed!
AJsRandom chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Hilarious madcap tomfoolery can really take the sting out of life being a b***h, I ought to know. ;). And I *totally* thought *Monty Python* as I read the summary for this. I expected Arthur to have teeth 'like this' rofl! Well done- *I* am in stitches!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
That was funny
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Aww, adorable! XD
Guest chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
I want to say laugh laugh laugh but when I do it turns out more like a duck so...
Duck noise, duck noise, duck noise

Call me pie
Lady Shadow Walker chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
*Bursts into insane laughter*
I love this! I don't know why you do not like this! It is great.
You do the characters personalities very well! Especially Gwaine!
SashaJewel472 chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
2whitie chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
This made my Gwaine.
nobodyshouldknow chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Ok, that was just brilliant. wonder if they will ever let merlin turn arthur into a rabbit in the show. that would be great. Funny story. Great ending (she never really got over that)