Reviews for Concourse
Eva chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
I'm just now reading this story, 3 years after it was written (coughs) but I would just like to say that it was just excellent. Fabulous.
Lady Hawke chapter 9 . 11/12/2005
Wow. Simply put, I believe that this is the best Lost World fanfic I have ever read. I'm only sorry that I didn't discover it sooner.

Lady Hawke
samkicksass chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
I forgot to add at the end (and it won't let me add it there) that I especially loved the author's notes and all the perfectly placed quotes.
samkicksass chapter 9 . 6/23/2004
A grĂ dh. Perfect. Theirs is an epic romance and you captured it so beautifully. I was most impressed with how you wove bits and references from the show to give it that solid footing. To ground it in the series yet still make it your own story.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2002
Thought your fanfic was awesome. You should definetly write more.
Pallas-Athena chapter 7 . 8/6/2002
Excellant as always, Lady P.

*sigh* A kiss from Ned can save the universe.
veggie5 chapter 6 . 7/27/2002
nothing more to say other than please post the next chapter soon!
Master Story Reviewer chapter 5 . 7/16/2002
Countinuing is good for u.

It will help breathing come easier.

Be thankful this is not a flame.

I do those.

I am the ultimate flamer.

But...

I like this story so no Flames here.

Ur turn to write...
veggie5 chapter 5 . 7/14/2002
I love this! The idea you have about Marguerite and Roxton being two old souls who lost each other before and finding their way back to each other is so... uhm... what's the word i'm looking for? ... cool? well. that doesn't seem to do it justice... but it'll have to do. Your ideas seem so probable... this fic is so well thought out! Please hurry and continue!
homemakr chapter 3 . 6/7/2002
Better and better! I love the relationship you show between Roxton and Malone, and Roxton's pleasure to be home, and Roxton's thoughts about Marguerite. I also like your descriptive writing about the setting. Very vivid! It wasn't as long as I thought it would be, but long enough to be satisfying. Wow! William is still alive! Guess we know what time they're in now, I was sure it would be the Druid time. Looking forward to how you resolve Roxton's issues with his family, and then what happens with the others. Keep that muse going! Thanks again.
homemakr chapter 2 . 6/7/2002
I almost didn't keep reading this; the first chapter was really confusing to me ( haven't even tried to say the Watcher's name mentally or aloud ) but I'm glad I kept reading. Like Ned, the science is beyond me, but I think I catch the drift of the plot you're creating to resolve the cliff hanger. Much better than waiting till the fall to find out what happens! I like Ned as the "hero" who can pull it all together, very true to his character to wonder if he's the man for the job - and LOL wishing he could just get Roxton to shoot something! Wanted to say so before I started reading ch 3 cuz I have a horrid memory and was afraid I'd forget what I wanted to tell you about Ned before I finished reading the next one. THanks for the warning that its longer! More after I read ch 3 . . .
TLWROX chapter 3 . 6/2/2002
Holy crud! What's happening here? How is William alive? Will Roxton have to go back and make sure that horrible day with the ape will happen? GAH! Confusing but oh- so good. Can't believe I missed chapter 2's posting. Excited for more- don't make us wait too long! :) :) :)
Beckers chapter 3 . 5/29/2002
This latest chapter is particularly wonderful.

You have a great technique and I look forward to more!
Julianna Taylor-Mulder chapter 2 . 5/24/2002
Lady Primrose... this was AMAZING! I have never read a fanfic that was so intelectually stimulating and scientifically correct! You must have done a helluva lot of research for this, and I highly commend it. I hope you keep up with this fic and write it all the way through, I can't wait to find out what happens. As far as I'm concerned, this *is* the season four premiere, and I am highly looking forward to the next part! AMAZING!

-Brandy
Jaclyn chapter 2 . 5/24/2002
LOL! GREAT ending! Witty and fun...

Anyway! So this is very cool...interestingly technical. well written. I'm still waiting for the M/R part though...please post the next part soon!