Reviews for The Boy Under The Bleachers
DreamweaverAki chapter 12 . 1/22/2014
Oh my! Did I really just spend the last hour and a half doing nothing but reading this when I should be asleep? Yes, I believe I did. Great story, by the way. You were really good at writing the emotions of the character.
Jantina chapter 12 . 11/27/2013
Loved you story! It was a great read
ptl4ever419 chapter 12 . 5/10/2013
Love it! So glad the bastard is dead!
Lizzy Pheonix chapter 12 . 3/27/2013
I know this was finished a year ago so it may not matter but I love absolutely everything about this story!
Faeriefyre16 chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
I may have fangirl flailed when i saw the Fred/George pairing. . . I'm gonna attribute that to it being a little after 2 AM (while mentally acknowledging that it could have, and probably would have, happened if it had been 2 in the afternoon regardless). Anyway Bones/HP crossovers (esp. with slash ships) have recently become quite the drug for me. That I feel very little (or maybe no) inclination to kick actually.
So this long winded review is a thank you very muchly for writing so many of them :)

Fae

This was written before i even read half the chapter . . . :) So there may be another one when I actually read it lol
S.K chapter 3 . 8/13/2012
Things just got interesting!
S.K chapter 2 . 8/13/2012
I enjoyed... a lot!
S.K chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
This is an interesting start... I was a little confused with the timeline of it all... but I am catching on.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/19/2012
wow this was really well written it kept me captivated thru out the whole story i couldn't stop reading it till it was done
HPkitty chapter 12 . 6/19/2012
I love this story! I especially liked the other HP characters showing up and making themselves known. Really Great! Off to read the sequel...
farawisa chapter 12 . 4/20/2012
loved this story. i hope there will be more!
FragileBlueButterflies chapter 12 . 4/17/2012
As I forgot to review, I've finally found the oppurtunity to finally review your story! I still have your folder, damnit. xD I will need to remember sorry! See you. (In 7th period, c:)
Treason666 chapter 2 . 4/10/2012
okay, I'm probably pointing out the obvious, but am I REALLY the only one who noticed the irony in this? the Killjoy's, then them belting out "Teenagers" by MCR... "It's time to do it now and do it loud! Killjoys, make some noise!" need I say more?
Treason666 chapter 12 . 4/10/2012
I... Am extremely tempted to draw Harry from what you have told us he looked like in uni... I think I might...
Jess chapter 12 . 4/2/2012
Love the story and I cant wait for the sequal