Reviews for Michael Scott's Office Babies
Alexandra Knight chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
xD Noooo! Dwight had better not start a whole ' Hunger Games ' thing with those children! But I could totally see him doing that...
jessie 33 chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Awesome start to your story, it is really good. I hope you update again soon.
Verity Kindle chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
This is amazing. Michael is in character but also creepy in a new way, I.e., the earnest child care provider. Yay
StrawberryPajamas chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
what an awesome idea! It makes sense that any baby of andy and erin's would be deformed and sad lol. the ryan/ kelly bit was hilarious when they didnt know which baby was which, and michael and dwight's banter throughout was the icing on the cake. great job, and keep up the awesome work!
ktface3 chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Aw, Jack, I love when your stories pop up on my inbox! This one was delightfully funny, and I think it is worth continuing if you have more material for it. I specifically loved Jim's blatant anxiety, Ryan's apathy, and the ever-delusional Andy and Erin. But hands down my favorite part of this story is this line: "How can have the joy of caring for a child's every need... right away, before I get bored with it?" That actually makes me miss Michael Scott so much because I can heard him saying that line in my head. Fantastic job, as always.
sudoku chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Please continue! The first chapter is already hilarious. Poor Walter with so many diseases. I hope they don't end up killing the children.