Reviews for Enemies Within, Part I: So Many
more more more!
jon chapter 2 . 7/11/2012
write more please
Ranger-Nova chapter 2 . 4/8/2012
Good chapter as always! *feels guilty for taking so long to review*

SH22 comes on one of the channels here, so I really need to watch it more. I've only seen bits and pieces. Like I said, I haven't seen the SH22 Moriarty yet - I have seen Sherlock, Watson, Lestrade, and Fenwick, though (I used to think Fenwick was an alien XD). Anway, despite not being too familiar with the series, I'm still following everything fine, so I think you're doing a good job with that.

True about Evilyear - he's smart, but nowhere near Moriarty's level. But he is thoroughly evil - if they were to team up, the universe would be in BIG trouble. Of course, one of them would probably end up double-crossing the other. That's what Zurg's got to watch out for - the smarter and eviler someone is, the less likely they are to want to have a partner.

Okay, I'm rambling now... Getting back to the story, I'm really enjoying it and I love the fact that Mira has a large role. I wouldn't want to take a peek into Moriarty's mind, though. Sherlock's, maybe, but not Moriarty. Too much coldness and evilness.

That's it from me for now. I look forward to the next chapter.

Happy Easter and may God bless you on this special day!
Jfreak chapter 2 . 4/3/2012
Yay! Lol that Star Trek reference was awesome! I loved that scene in The Mazarin Chip :D classic...

Please update again SOON!

Jfreak
Erin3000 chapter 2 . 4/2/2012
Another great chapter I enjoyed the meeting between the princess and Moriarty. I haven't seen Buzz Lightyear of Star Command in a few years but it seems like you are keeping everybody in character. I can't wait to read more of this story.
Erin3000 chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
This is so good and I can't wait to read more especially when Sherlock Holmes and Beth Lestrade meet Buzz Lightyear.
Ranger-Nova chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Well, first off, let me say I really enjoyed this! I've only seen snatches of Sherlock Holmes in the 22nd Century, but I think I should be able to follow what's going on.

I don't think you need to worry about Zurg - he seems fine so far. And I can definitely see him doing something like this. He can be evilly brilliant, but he doesn't always think things through.

Warp is also perfectly in-character, and Moriarty seems to be (though, having never even seen a full episode of SH22, it's a bit hard to say - I have to go by the book version of him).

I'm looking forward to seeing the other characters appear - this looks like it could be really interesting. I can't wait to see how Buzz and Holmes interact. Although they've both devoted their lives to fighting crime, they have very different personalities, so there's lots of potential for fun interaction. And Mira and Lestrade would make an awesome duo - two very tough ladies who you do NOT want to mess with.

I'm curious to see how all the other characters will fit it, like Ty, Rocket, Torque and so on. And I definitely want to see the evil Buzz! I think he might just be a match for Moriarty in terms of sheer evilness. It looks like the Rangers are going to have their work cut out for them...

God bless!
Historian1912 chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Skyfire, its official. You're crazy, as in genius-level crazy. Are you sure you aren't related to Mr. Holmes? Please finish this thing. I almost jumped through the roof when I read the synopsis. Apparently the ceiling is harder than my head.

Not sure what I can say about this thing since this part is so short, but I liked it. It may have something to do with the fact that its written from Warp's point of view. It actually reminded me of the first scene between Buzz and Warp in The Adventure Begins.

As Mr. Holmes needs to come into the future at some point, I am most curious how you plan to accomplish this. Your stories, to their credit, have a tendency to involve the extraordinary (de-ageing, time travel) fairly regularly. Good luck on this awesome tale, and thank you for the surname reccomendation.

God bless,