Reviews for SOM Plotting
AngelInTheDark19 chapter 4 . 5/12/2012
Hello it's me again ;) This is REALLY getting interesting, I Hope you update soon! I'll support you until the very end! Goodluck to you always :D

-Allison
pinkalmonds chapter 2 . 3/21/2012
You driving me crazy girl with this 'kids are pains in the arse'!

Well yeah they are I know loads of other peoples kids - they are spiteful (first and foremost), evil, look funny, cry at the smallest thing and tantrum at every opportunity.

Now I cannot say that about my kids, apart from stunning (God knows where there looks came from), the are tough, mature, cool. My daughter is my best friend, she is zombie obsessed at 6 years old. She asked me if zombies came could she shoot them in the nuts! I said what if it's a girl zombie! I can imagine Claire being the type of mother that is there for their kids.
AngelInTheDark19 chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
WOW PERFECT! I can't wait! I want to read the new chapters! *Big Smile* I REALLY MISS YOU :) I really like it a lot! And i know they will review, your friends! THIS ARE THE THINGS YOU HAVE TO REMEMBER: We are here to support you! I know some of your friends will come back I PROMISE! YOU ARE A GREAT AUTHOR! :) and I will be LOYAL to you! and you have a FRIEND in me! ( do you think i exaggerate too much? :) ) Anything that comes from you is GREAT! Great Author, Great Friend and Great Story!