Reviews for Possession
Adin Terim chapter 8 . 3/2/2013
Why must there be a cliffhanger :( I've really enjoyed this story so far, this is actually the second time I've read it. Any chance of this continuing or will this just be another dead fic?
SneakyDevil chapter 8 . 10/31/2012
Author used Cliffhangar!

It was Super Effective!

SneakyDevil has fainted!

Author gains 1337 EXP!

Author grew to Level 9!
Zaryin chapter 7 . 10/22/2012
Can't wait for the next update!
SneakyDevil chapter 7 . 10/5/2012
Good chapter, abit fluffy but w/e

Update soon! Dont kill me with cliffhangers like that :(
Landen Ru chapter 7 . 10/4/2012
i am so glad you are back,i really am and i hope you update more. this is very inspiring.
Y-ko chapter 2 . 9/29/2012
Yeah, somehow, the heavy swearing kind of breaks the tone for me.
Mist Ketchum chapter 6 . 9/3/2012
I will review for chapter 5 and 6 in one review. Interesting how you put Eusine and Faulkner in there and Morty and Eusine's desire to see Suicune and Ho-Oh. And so his spirit was a Gastly... I was guessing Gengar but it would probably be that eventually. Keep up the good work and I can't wait to see more. :3
Landen Ru chapter 6 . 8/3/2012
good continue.
Landen Ru chapter 3 . 8/3/2012
wow this is really really good.
Landen Ru chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
...let me just say...you inspire me. i feel like i already know you, thank you for this.
PhinalPhantasy chapter 3 . 5/1/2012
Ok next step...lock that pokeball away in an iron box then go to the middle of the sea and throw it overboard lol
PhinalPhantasy chapter 2 . 4/17/2012
Wow this one's getting a little creepy.
Mist Ketchum chapter 2 . 4/10/2012
O_o ...holy- ...i was never really a fan of horror but this story is very interesting and yet disturbing, especially the dream. i just have one thing to say; you're excellent at writing horror. ill be on the lookout for the next chapter.
Padfoot Arcanine chapter 2 . 4/9/2012
Okay, so this deserves *way* more reviews than it's gotten. I think this is a brilliant little fic you have going on here. It's very well written, the grammar is nice, and it's just a really cool concept. I am eagerly awaiting your next update!
Meenah Peixes chapter 2 . 3/30/2012
Wow, this is one of the most well-written works of fanfiction I have ever read. You have such a wonderful gift for being so descriptive. I really hope there's going to be another chapter!