Reviews for La Magra's Favored Sons
A great story, love King/Drake pairing. Good Job
acetwolf94 chapter 19 . 3/29/2014
I LOVE IT!
PrincessJulius chapter 11 . 12/18/2013
lol. ONLY a few milennia. XD Drake, you so funny!
PrincessJulius chapter 9 . 12/18/2013
aww. family reuinion! everyone links in here! cool way to do it!
PrincessJulius chapter 5 . 12/18/2013
ooooh. I seee. Put Frost in here. ah ha. nice. And poor thing, he knows...and i hate that feeling. where you know whats coming so every small thing that anticipates that only makes the feelings worse... poor Hannibal.
PrincessJulius chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
oooh. Sounds interesting. a little weird for the characters in a way, thinking Drake would be a little more violent and whatnot but its cute. C: love their interactions.
Casey Wolfe chapter 3 . 6/26/2013
I really like the way you've written Jarko. It's a very different side of him then what we get to see, and it's very believable in the way you've handled it. I love the banter between him and King.
Casey Wolfe chapter 4 . 6/26/2013
OMG! Deacon as Hannibal's dad! I love it!
Guest chapter 10 . 4/9/2013
At this point "King is Frost's son" is a background head cannon.
jnut13 chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
this story was amazing! you should definitely write more of this pairing
Loki88 chapter 19 . 10/10/2012
I like the story very much.
It was something new, at least to me; a new approach to the matter.
Peya Luna chapter 19 . 5/27/2012
awesome! i like the family-structures you invented, especially the hellish connections. ok, so the part where they take down the other vamps could have been longermore detailed but overall, it was great.
Princess PrettyPants chapter 17 . 4/2/2012
I love this chapter too! Reason 1 - Partially nude Hanniabl King! Reason 2 - Super Ninja Kitty! :-)
Princess PrettyPants chapter 11 . 3/25/2012
I love that line, 'if you don't back off, I'm going to let my father eat you, I swear to my grandfather, I'll do it!', it sounds like a couple of kids fighting about whose parent is better.
SamDeanLove chapter 8 . 3/24/2012
more..more please hurry up! )