Reviews for La Magra's Favored Sons
I like this story a lot. It's the first story I've read where Jarko was a good guy.
The Unpredictable Muse chapter 1 . 12/17/2015
I found this a very interesting and nice reversal, however you went a little heavy at the end with background information and should have dragged it out with a little bit more explanation aka " And Hecate became smitten with Jarko and they were a cute couple..." is a little rushed. HOWEVER I did find how you repurposed the characters to fit your storyline to be very ingenius and if you were to do a story around Vitani and Drake in their earlier days, and you really dove into the whole Alexander the Great, you'd have a lot more views. I'd certainly read it, then again I love my Egyptian mythology.

As for the homosexual relationship aspect, I think you nailed it without making it all campy. Good work. :)
SamDeanLove chapter 19 . 8/19/2015
) love!
ob1292 chapter 19 . 4/21/2015
A great story, love King/Drake pairing. Good Job
acetwolf94 chapter 19 . 3/29/2014
I LOVE IT!
PrincessJulius chapter 11 . 12/18/2013
lol. ONLY a few milennia. XD Drake, you so funny!
PrincessJulius chapter 9 . 12/18/2013
aww. family reuinion! everyone links in here! cool way to do it!
PrincessJulius chapter 5 . 12/18/2013
ooooh. I seee. Put Frost in here. ah ha. nice. And poor thing, he knows...and i hate that feeling. where you know whats coming so every small thing that anticipates that only makes the feelings worse... poor Hannibal.
PrincessJulius chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
oooh. Sounds interesting. a little weird for the characters in a way, thinking Drake would be a little more violent and whatnot but its cute. C: love their interactions.
Casey Wolfe chapter 3 . 6/26/2013
I really like the way you've written Jarko. It's a very different side of him then what we get to see, and it's very believable in the way you've handled it. I love the banter between him and King.
Casey Wolfe chapter 4 . 6/26/2013
OMG! Deacon as Hannibal's dad! I love it!
Guest chapter 10 . 4/9/2013
At this point "King is Frost's son" is a background head cannon.
jnut13 chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
this story was amazing! you should definitely write more of this pairing
Loki88 chapter 19 . 10/10/2012
I like the story very much.
It was something new, at least to me; a new approach to the matter.
Peya Luna chapter 19 . 5/27/2012
awesome! i like the family-structures you invented, especially the hellish connections. ok, so the part where they take down the other vamps could have been longermore detailed but overall, it was great.