Reviews for Stay Safe Baby Sister
jhansikirani17025 chapter 2 . 9/1/2013
Kendall and katie's brother and sister moments are so cute update soon i like it
nicolelylewis chapter 2 . 8/2/2013
this is an awesome story so far! I love it! They're relationship they have is sooo sweet! :D I always wanted a big brother...lol
MattRiyanRox chapter 2 . 7/12/2013
It's been a year since you last wrote and this story is awesome and I love it. Please continue this story in the future. Love it.
italicsi chapter 2 . 6/1/2013
i love this fanfic so far and hope for the next chap. everyday. i really do like everything about this fanfic and all i want to say is keep up thegood work.
Ella Lea chapter 2 . 6/21/2012
Fab girrrrrrrl! Update soon!
MusicFreak24601 chapter 2 . 5/2/2012
Update soon pleaseeee! I really wanna read Logan Carlos and James's pov! )
Hannah 'Emily' 2012 chapter 2 . 4/17/2012
Like it
ShyVibrant chapter 2 . 4/16/2012
So adorable :)
prettynpink16 chapter 2 . 4/16/2012
Omg! I am so happy tht u finally updated! I loved it! Update soon!(:
Emilyjayden101 chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
I would love a part from kendalls pov. When i was watching the movie i was dieing to know what kendall was thinking during this part. Update more soon! :)
BlueberryNinja chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
I thought this was very cute!
McGriddle96 chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Love Kendall/Katie moments please continue this it would be awesome if you did a chapter for each of the guys POVs since they are like her brothers! Hope you continue!
Megan Scott chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Love the story. I loved seeing that brother/sister moment in the story. Your writing is really good. Kept it same as the movie, but added your own twist. I think you should write it in Kendall's POV.
A Rose With Many Thorns chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Loved it. So sweet. Please do another chapter. Loved it.
Wild-Flower-Child chapter 1 . 3/16/2012