Reviews for Words on a Canvas of Skin
well written
tpring2tpring2 chapter 4 . 10/22/2012
very sweet story
anon chapter 4 . 8/21/2012
Is that really it? You made Klaine so cute! I loved this, and (hopefully ;) ) you'll write a continuation! :)
DarrenColfer chapter 4 . 8/14/2012
I LOVED THIS THANKS FOR SHARING :)
DarrenColfer chapter 3 . 8/14/2012
AWW POOR BLAINE I HATE HIS PARENTS AND I LOVE COOPER :)
DarrenColfer chapter 2 . 8/13/2012
YES THIS WAS GREAY I WAS SOOO HAPPY HAPPY WHEN BLAINE ASKED IF HIS NAME WAS KURT HUMMEL AND AT FIRST I WANTED TO KNOCK SOME SENSE INTO KURT CAUSE I THOUGHT HE WASN'T GONNA WANT TO BE WITH BLAINE AT FIRST BUT THEY ARE AND I HOPE IT GOES GOOD
DarrenColfer chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
OMGG I LOVE THIS!
1gleefan chapter 4 . 5/30/2012
This is one of the best soul mate stories I've ever read. I love Burt's explanation regarding his relationship with Carole. This is clever, enchanting, and beautiful from beginning to end.
ABCaseasyas123 chapter 4 . 5/28/2012
The most adorable story i have ver read, and really beautifully written.
TheOscarWildeify chapter 4 . 4/14/2012
So enjoyable. It's like candy. Good candy.
cuddlepenguin chapter 4 . 4/8/2012
Love this AU. Do hope you continue now that you are finished with DSM. I have a feeling Blaine's parents are going to be difficult but the boys and Cooper/Emma will tough it out for the best. Thank you!
R.Harper chapter 4 . 3/31/2012
Loved this so much! Such a gorgeous way for them to meet! And God love Cooper for hiding Blaine away when he was younger. I adore the relationship between Wes and David; it's fascinating!

And Blaine/Kurt getting to know each other is so sweet!

Please write a sequel, I want to see what happens! :-)
telenovela chapter 4 . 3/24/2012
Aah Erika, this was amazing but I have already told you that.

It was really beautiful. I especially love the part with Burt and Kurt where they were talking about Kurt's mother and Carole. The way you explained it...gosh. I can't describe it.

I do hope you'll do a one shot relating to how their relationship goes over the future. I'd read it for sure.
Marininha Potter chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
PLEASE make a sequel.

This story is so awesome!
AceCade chapter 4 . 3/23/2012
Beautiful ending to a beautiful story. :) I would definitely want more in this verse in the future! Can't wait :)