Reviews for Smile
HumanKyt3 chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
OMG I LOVE IT! One of the best bunny fics i have ever read and i dont understand why it doesnt have more reviews. Just tryly amazing and sad but sooo damn good and ugh... Why do you make me fangirl so hard over this?! I adore it :)
MusicalRose1210 chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
*fangirl scream* AWWW IT'S SO FLUFFAY! :3
Adorable, simply adorable. I love it.
I was seriously tearing up when it was talking about Karen's death :'(
ANYWAPPLE, I love it sooooo much! NEVER STOP WRITING FOR AS LONG AS YOU LIVE!
Mr.Dead chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
I love it! I was so right giving you ownership of South Park:Hell! Your writing was put to it's best potential here and for second I got jealous to the point that I wanted to jump through the screen and strangle you, but I remembered this is for me(and I don't want to end up like Chris Brown).

Lol, but honestly this was really amazing and possibly the gayest thing you've ever written so of course this story is my favorite! Dude its so good, right now I'm just sitting back speechless! You just made me like Bunny 100x more. And most of all you gave Bebe a cameo! You remembered shes my favorite South Park female canon. I couldn't have asked for a better FanFiction friend than you :D

I wish my writing used to be like yours. You're all perfect and Shit everyone including myself is so repetitive. Can I virtually kiss you?