Reviews for I remain, Yours
Momma Laura W chapter 33 . 10/12
I think I have every novel she's written. Well, I have a lot of them. Thank goodness for used book stores, eh?
Momma Laura W chapter 32 . 10/12
When "Operator" by Jim Croce came out, payphones had just gone up to a quarter in my hometown, so the song was dated almost immediately. I remember it all. Dimes, quarters, having a "long-distance" charge on your phone bill...here it is 2020, and I am rereading this little gem for the 30th or 40th time. Love this story. I've gone to Google and looked up every reference you've made in the author's notes, and I am thrilled with the detail you put in this piece. Just lovely! I also watched the movie this is based on again. That was a great little film, too!
Momma Laura W chapter 2 . 10/11
I am rereading this for the nth time, and I just watched the Hallmark movie that this story is based upon. It was a lovely story!
LadyWillowElf chapter 50 . 9/30
This was SUCH a fantastic story. I could not stop reading it! A new favorite!
BkLvr69 chapter 16 . 9/5
I followed along to this story as it was originally posted and have re-read it a couple of times over the years. Reading this chapter again during the COVID-19 pandemic is a bit surreal to be honest. The part about the 3 waves gave me goosebumps. As always, your writing is incredible. Thanks again for such a lovely story!
EmilyWoods chapter 16 . 8/28
I have re-read this story at least twice since it was finished in 2013 but just reading in the wake of Covid pandemic in 2020 just gives me chills for how accurate we are living it now...
Wenday 14 chapter 12 . 6/9
Excelente historia, le felicito. Por su gran investigación de hecho históricos, que creatividad.
TheEasternWind chapter 28 . 6/4
I get it. Bella reciting poetry and literature just like she did with Edward is supposed to be romantic but I can't help but cringe a little. Reciting an entire Shakespeare sonnet to a person that obviously doesn't care for it is entirely too much and takes too much time. Almost as bad as trying to impress someone and getting it wrong. A guy once did that to me and let's just say it was weird.
TheEasternWind chapter 5 . 6/2
Do you mean submarine?
MrsGPotter2 chapter 50 . 5/24
An absolutely brilliant and addicting story! Wonderful!
MrsGPotter2 chapter 16 . 5/19
I know that you wrote this many years ago, but it is astonishing to read and compare the epidemic we are currently dealing with and the one from 1918. The effect of hosting the Philadelphia Liberty Loans parade is one I have looked into myself recent days as we approah Memorial Day on Monday. I have to say, as a history teacher, I love your historical notes and I greatly appreciate all of the work that you put into the research for this story. It is absolutely addicting and I am having trouble putting it down to do work! I hope that you are are and well wherever you are. And now...I will continue reading! :)
Will Tanya find the letters and figure it out?
Kate and Garrett ?
Love the historical facts
Will she still meet Edward as a vampire?
4,846 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »