Reviews for I remain, Yours
velvetWhispers chapter 18 . 5/12
Rereading this story and reading your research reminds me so much how history repeats . reading the news reports from then and compairing them to reports of the covid19 pandemic are amazingly alike.
i have read this story many times. its my favorite fanfiction and i have to applaud your writing and dedication . thank you .
Kanny1 chapter 50 . 4/7
I've read this at least two previous times but I'm still in tears. Beautiful story beautifully written
Kanny1 chapter 18 . 4/5
So strange reading this again after first reading it 10 years ago and since then we've had our own pandemic.
Kanny1 chapter 16 . 4/5
Olden days thanks I remember putting film on spools I'm not that old
Griffalope chapter 50 . 4/3
I can't even begin to tell you how perfect this is. I have read literally thousands of stories, and hundreds upon hundreds of fan fics, and this is seriously one of the best I've ever seen. The writing was spectacular, the characterizations were on point, the freaking RESEARCH! God, I'm almost tempted to go and read it again immediately. There just isn't enough of 1918 Edward. The letters were hands down my favorite part. I know that they played a smaller roll in the grand scheme of the story, but it's just so romantic! I've always loved epistolary novels, so having that element was really what set it apart. I just adored how fleshed out Edward's and Bella's lives were. I can't even think of any criticisms for this story, other than that I wish it were longer, which is really saying something, considering how long it already is! I just can't help myself, this is the kind of story you just wish you could live inside of, you know? Anyway, this will definitely be added to the list of stories I reread every few years. One good thing about having a poor, imperfect human memory is the ability to rediscover literature you love over and over again. Thank you for dedicating your time to this!
Julia chapter 27 . 2/29
Great chapter
Julia chapter 19 . 2/28
This story is unexpected, unique, powerful, heartbreaking, and, so lovely. I am so engrossed in reading this. You are absolutely brilliant, dear. Bravo! Absolutely wonderful. I remember back in chapter 1, the plot was such a shock for me. I’m usually able to predict things pretty well, but the synopsis was subtle enough that it snuck up on me. I smiled at how clever of an idea it was. I cannot stop reading. It’s become sort of addicting. I am so glad you have written such a long story because I still have 31 chapters left and I am going to be so sad when it’s over!
Momma Laura chapter 31 . 11/20/2023
I regularly pull this up and reread it. Having lost my husband i the past year, I think of the loss - and I know how Bella's been feeling. I didn't travel across time to meet him, but I knew him since we were 12 years old. He died when I was 65. Grief knows no bounds.

Oh, and I was going to comment on the "death nail" should be "death knell," but someone else beat me to it. It's not a terribly common phrase, but it is what it is!
Raven J. Haile chapter 50 . 9/25/2023
It was breathtaking. I was absolutely enchanted by every word. I even stayed up too late on a work night trying to read just one more chapter. :3
ChrisDGoosey chapter 37 . 9/13/2023
Another one of thise scenes that stays with you. Typical idiotward response but we love him anyway
ChrisDGoosey chapter 33 . 9/13/2023
I have no idea how I could have forgotten the scene at the end of this chapterbut I had! Wonderful
ChrisDGoosey chapter 25 . 9/13/2023
The use of the end of that poem as Edward’s final letter is perfect.
ChrisDGoosey chapter 23 . 9/12/2023
This chapter just stays with you. Fabulous
ChrisDGoosey chapter 19 . 9/12/2023
I can’t remember how this plays out but Edward mentioned Dr Cullen by name for the first time!
ChrisDGoosey chapter 18 . 9/12/2023
Reading this chapter in 2023, gives the story a whole new perspective. Need I say mire.
4,960 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »