Reviews for I remain, Yours
Ptool chapter 50 . 1/18
so good!
Thanks for providing me a sleepless night whilst I read this until stupid o’clock.
metamorphstorm chapter 50 . 1/16
THIS is how fanfiction should be. THIS is the love story we deserved! (I mean, adding together the monetary cost of each book, plus the three weeks it took me to read them all — and I'm a fast reader — we deserved better.)

I've left a lot of comments on a lot of stories over 20 years of reading fanfic, and honestly most of those reviews have been compliments, but this story is absolutely exemplary. I don't think I can give you any higher praise. Your story made me love Edward and even root for him and Bella as a couple. You managed to braid a century of plot into one beautiful, timeless story, with heartwarming happy endings that span generations and no split ends. I've read this twice in the past ten months (the second time on a tiny phone screen, because I couldn't resist and it was all I had) and have been left speechless each time, wanting to review but feeling that my own words, when compared to yours, will be so inadequate.

I love that Edward got his human memories back. I love that generations of his family knew his story, the story of the mysterious desk and the powerful love that even a century of time couldn't crush. I love your version of Edward; his polite manners, his thinking of Bella as a lady, the way Carlisle and Esme are always listening and are there to help him in about half a second, the way the whole family laughs together when Bella admits that she once guessed they were zombies, how everyone knows to think about something random (and unintentionally funny) when it's Edward's turn with Aro, the overheard conversation between Bella and Jacob on the phone, when she starts to assume things because he's asking about Mike Newton ... the whole story is just beautiful. Even two months after my last reading, I know these details; the story is definitely one of the rare wonderful ones that really sticks with a person. (And I've been trying to find the right words for a review for about eight months.) :)

I couldn't help but picture scenes of my own, within your Twilight; my favourite is Edward and Bella comparing her slightly-yellowed letters to him (distinct notebook paper with purple borders) with the brand-new-looking pages of the book they came from, and it being obvious to everyone that their story really did start so many years before she was even born, and just as obvious that they really are in love (sadly, the books and movies didn't give me the same feeling). My second-favourite is Edward holding up the lock of hair she sent him, comparing it to the rest of her hair, especially the shorter strands where she cut that exact lock off, and it being undeniable that she's HIS Bella, from those once-lost human years.

I can't thank you enough for sharing this absolutely wonderful story, my absolute favourite Twilight fic. It's everything a story should be; it grabs the reader, sucks them in, makes them feel everything, and spits them out changed and inspired and satisfied. I truly don't come across stories that capture me as completely as this one does often enough, and already I'm looking forward to my next re-read of it. Few stories are so good that the extra scenes I daydream up aren't necessary, and at the same time, so few stories are so good that I want so much more! (And yet, this one ends so perfectly, I could never ask for more.)

So, THANK YOU for this story. I don't feel like I've really expressed how much I love it yet, but this is getting long, haha :)
Ida chapter 50 . 12/31/2022
This was wonderful! 3 thanks for putting this into the world
Anda chapter 50 . 11/12/2022
Lovely ending to a great fic. Thank you.
Guest chapter 50 . 9/29/2022
Wow
Anda chapter 34 . 9/29/2022
Finally… I do wish though that Bella would just tell him straight that she knows… and for Edward to drop so many clues but never actually come out with the truth… I have to say I found that annoying.
Anda chapter 32 . 9/28/2022
So lovely…
Anda chapter 12 . 9/18/2022
Sweet chapter. Poor Edward worrying about what Bella must think of his age. And him preferring shorter skirts…. Hilarious.
Anda chapter 6 . 9/13/2022
I love the way you can see how much research gone into your work. I have seen other fics where Edward’s parents died but they were never so detailed on the symptoms.
Anda chapter 5 . 9/13/2022
Just lovely. Your characters are all so good, I love all of them but especially Carlisle.
Anda chapter 1 . 9/10/2022
Wow, just read the first chapter, such a promising start… I may well be hooked…
Jodie chapter 1 . 7/26/2022
Just finished the book. Loved every minute of it. Actually, I think I prefer it to Stephanie Myer's books! Any chance of a sequel?
hellishrose chapter 50 . 7/11/2022
My god stumbling into this story after so many years. I power read through it over the last few days. I laughed and cried and held my breath in a few spots. I do hope you are getting this review after so many years. I just wanted to thank you for your dedication all those years ago to this absolutely amazing story.
Jodie chapter 2 . 7/5/2022
Two chapters in and I'm hooked!
4,931 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »