Reviews for I remain, Yours
FireFlower77 chapter 14 . 9/13
BTW... it's the 4th time I'm reading this fic.
Simply looooove it!
FireFlower77 chapter 14 . 9/13
In a past chapter you described Carlisle. But you made him seem rather on the skinny and shorter sides... His description in the "Official Illustrated Guide" says he's 6'2" and that makes me think he's probably a lot taller than most people might have been in his human time... (maybe that's why you described him that way?) Besides the illustration shows him to be slight but not skinny...

Your mention of him in this chapter made me bring him up... and now I forget why I wanted to comment on that... LOL...
edwardishismiddlename chapter 16 . 5/3
I’m enjoying the story and all the details. I wander in this chapter, has Bella forgotten that there’s nothing she can do to change the timeline because EDWARD has a grandson and he’s not married yet so he can’t get the flu and die. Wasn’t she the one to figure that out?

Kelley
AHealingRenaissance chapter 50 . 4/30
:SIGH: I have spent most of my waking moments in the past 36 hours reading this...and I'm SO SAD IT'S OVER! :'( I love the last scene though! Don't mind me...I'm just boohooing in my chair... Beautiful!
AHealingRenaissance chapter 10 . 4/29
Ha! Called it! :D
AHealingRenaissance chapter 9 . 4/29
I'm reading this one again, but it's been YEARS so I don't remember anything about it beyond the first few chapters. (I have no idea if Edward is with the Cullens in Forks, waiting for Bella, for instance; but I'm hoping!) So I'm saying they never sailed on the Titanic b/c it sank before it arrived at its first destination on its maiden voyage?
Cavvelenare chapter 50 . 4/26
I’m in love with this story. It’s unbelievably good and well written and I honestly wish it wasn’t Twilight-based just so that I could purchase a paperback for my own collection. Beautiful. I can’t wait to read it again.
Cavvelenare chapter 35 . 4/26
Bella AND Edward freaking out in the car was GOLD. I can’t stop laughing.
Cavvelenare chapter 13 . 4/25
Incredible! I’m so invested in your characters.
This was such a wonderful story! Thank you for sharing!
sweetsouthernsongbird chapter 50 . 4/14
I so loved this story! It was beautiful.
Click57 chapter 50 . 4/14
Wow, what an incredible story! You really brought the characters to life. I am so impressed with the amount of research you put into this tale ( although I still don’t understand all the hoopla about baseball). Really enjoyed your portrayal of Tanya as a loving, 3 dimensional character for a change. I’m a Twifanfic addict and this is truly one of the best stories I’ve had the pleasure to read. Well done!
ChrisDGoosey chapter 50 . 2/27
This is one of the few in a class of their own - a fanfic that is better than the original. Almost a history lesson (if I’m honest, probably a bit too much in the first half) but you have to admire the level of research which is then carefully woven into a simply wonderful, ‘can’t put it down’ story. There are just too many hilights to mention and simply beautifully written emotions. Epic! Thank you so very much.
bozbaby chapter 24 . 2/25
I got a mild sunburn in Forks on July 4, 2009. No joke. Made me laugh that I was there for mostly Twilight reasons and the sun shone all day. The day after the clouds rolled in and was exactly as described in the books, cloudy, wet and cool. Beautiful - and VERY green - though. Have been back several times.
Amelia S James chapter 50 . 2/23
Awesome story,thoroughly enjoyed it.
4,807 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »