Reviews for Sleepwalking
Dusty Llama chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
This was great! A couple neat lines jumped out at me - "sea of woeful girls" being one I thought was interesting near the start, and also "mildly aware wakefulness" because I can sympathise with that state.

I love the premise, and how Anzu carries herself. It was an interesting read - and what an ending!

Good job, and good luck!
Doubleplusgoodduckspeaker chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Woooow! This was fantastic! I love how there was a bit of you in this (with the acting/audition storyline), and your story idea was great and the way you wrote it was also great, and goodness, I don't really have anything to say. :D I would split up your opening paragraph because it's a little daunting, having the first thing you see be a paragraph that stretches the whole length of the screen, but beyond that I was totally on board with every part of the story. Wonderful job! I'm really looking forward to what you do next!
Chicary chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Even though you warned about the horror, for some reason, I didn't see the horror coming. I think it was because I was too focused on the audition and the dance/film environment. A well-fleshed out story that races the reader through to the end (especially at the end).
My Misguided Fairytale chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Ohhh my goshhhh I loved this. The horror was fantastic, and when I finally got it (the scene where they re-watched Ryou's old movies), it was a fantastic realization moment. Wow. And now I really really want Angstshipping fic of that xD

Great job on this, and keep it up!

Jess (My Misguided Fairytale)
1-800-SHDWRLM chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
So, so creepy D: But I love it! A
Graces of the Child chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Well that was... frightening. D: Definitely well-written and... I don't want to say it's in character for Ryou but dammit be is pretty creepy isn't he? I wonder how Yugi got roped into all these snuff films, I'm guessing the neck marks were supposed to tell me though. xD Good job, but if you don't mind, I'm going to write something fluffy to recover. xD Good luck!
OxEyed chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
This was great! You did a fantastic job of building up a sense of dread over the course of the story-I could figure out something was wrong pretty early on, but even at the end I couldn't predict what would happen. Excellent job!

(You also seem to have a really nice grasp of the movie industry, though I'm not sure if the story is well-researched or if I'm just ignorant, haha. Either way, it's very convincing.)
TheCrystalGuardian chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
When I saw that it stood something about that film, I thought it was King Kong but I was wrong XD
SilverFinDragon chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Interesting story! I really liked the suspense and foreshadowing throughout the story. The ending was a little lack luster to me though... particularly the last line. I guess to me it was almost too vague? But awesome story regardless )