Reviews for Beginnings & Endings
Kermitty chapter 11 . 2/14/2014
I really love this! Your version of Faramir is great. And I love Ethiron, he's adorable (though he probably wouldn't thank me for saying so). I hope you ever get around to updating this again. Because it is really good and I cannot wait for Aragorn to show up as well.

Love,
Kermitty
Queen Apolline chapter 11 . 9/7/2013
I love how the summary says that this is about the relationship between the King and his new Steward, and the King hasn't even shown up yet...but this is still very good. I would recommend changing the summary though, at least until Aragorn actually shows up.
anon chapter 11 . 5/28/2013
I really love that you take the time to examine not just the major relationships (like Faramir and Eowyn), but a lot of the smaller friendships/comradeships that dont get as much attention (like Faramir and his rangrrd, or Faramir and Merry).

Being as Faramir is my favorite character, I really love that you can display aspects of him that most others kind of slim over, like Faramir as a leader, as a friend, as an immediate superior, as a patient, even as a stranger of another army. It feels like a great character study because you work all of it in there. I'm really looking forward to setting you write him with Elmer and especially Aragorn.

I am allso really appreciating the detail that you're working in. The military problem of merry just going off like he did wasn't brushed aside or forgotten, it was dealt with. The idea that Faramir would worry about his reaction tho battle after everything that happened was great and unexpected too . The little things about the characters that I don't expect really make this fic for me.

I hope you write more soon . Great job.
Caveat Lector 52 chapter 11 . 1/17/2013
This is great, I can really imagine Tolkien writing something like this.
kickarora chapter 11 . 1/6/2013
your a good write : )
quaff chapter 9 . 9/23/2012
It's a great story. Thanks for writing it.
blueoctober chapter 9 . 9/22/2012
That memory was bitter sweet. Loved the banter between the brothers. Really liked Faramir's conversation with Merry.
anon chapter 8 . 9/18/2012
I am absolutely delighted that you're continuing with this. I love how you're writing Faramir and how you're developing the relationships and friendships around him. Seeing him through various other characters' POVs and the detail that you've included about what would occur following the war is really a treat.

I hope that you write more. This is a great story and I can't wait to see where you take it.
UTfrog chapter 8 . 9/13/2012
Just found this delightful story. Please continue it as there are great possibilities to explore. Thank you for your hard work.
blueoctober chapter 8 . 9/12/2012
Loved the little tea lesson! Also really liked the flashback, bitter sweet. Can't wait to see what happens in the flashback in the next chapter. Keep up the great work!
gibbsheroic27 chapter 8 . 9/9/2012
I really love this chapter-the flashback almost made me cry, and the last line really did. Brilliant, as always : )
blueoctober chapter 7 . 9/5/2012
My most sincere apologies for not reviewing sooner. I didn't have time to read your chapter when it was updated and had intended to come back to it but that didn't work out... I won't bore you with all the details. Anyways, liked your chapter. LOVED the whole part about the explanation of sword-brothers by Faramir. That was great. Liked when Merry mentioned he had to look out for Faramir. :) Also, really liked the part about Faramir being younger than Merry... by one WHOLE year! Keep up the great work and can't wait for the next chapter!
al-dena chapter 7 . 8/28/2012
muy buena historia. felicidades
Ioenix chapter 7 . 8/28/2012
Brilliant story! I wish you had more reviews because this really deserves it, especially with all the detail you have put in which speaks of the effort you have put into this!
gibbsheroic27 chapter 7 . 8/23/2012
Great chapter, as always : ) I'm really loving Faramir's interaction with Merry, which is something we don't often see a lot of in fics.