Reviews for The Joker Project
Woa...
meladi1 chapter 8 . 11/3/2013
How many knives does he have? ;3
k4mi chapter 12 . 5/6/2012
Okay first off love the story ! Like really awesome an I was woundering if u would write a chappy for me cause I had the idea like a parental Roy idk a plot at the moment ild just like to see one if u would if u don't want to its Kay I understand
Aleca chapter 12 . 4/27/2012
This was really good, I'm impressed by your creativity!
ayame 67 chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
it's fine and thanz for the reply... people don't usually reply to me that often, and as i said i will get an account when i can... (sorry if this makes it hard to talk...)
AlchemyFreak0218 chapter 12 . 4/14/2012
Ayame 67. I will repeat, the story Joker Project has already finished, it was done at chapter 10, however if you give me a request of a chapter, thus chapters 11 and 12, I will be happy to write it for you, but without a request the story is done. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. Finally, you don't have to write a story to be a member of fanfiction, you can simply have it to keep track of your favorite stories and such. :) and as I said, we can talk so much easier.

-AlchemyFreak
ayame 67 chapter 12 . 4/12/2012
WOW... this story is sereously awsome.. and i agree with some of the other comments this story should not end 4 a while. at the begining of the story i was kind of iffy about reading it, but now i think that it is the best Roy/Ed stories ive read so far.

oh! and AlchemyFreak0218 joker was always my favorite character in batman( kuz he is like so awesomely insane!)... WAIT I'M NOT SAYING I USED TO WATCH IT OR ANYTHING! *blushes* anywho what i am trying to say is that i think Ed is a better joker than joker himself (or maybe it's just your awesome writing...)

AND HOW COULD SOME OF YOU NOT LIKE ED'S INSANE LAUGHTER IT'S TOTALLY BAD SS... and insane... mostly insane

well one last thing, AlchemyFreak0218 when is Ed gonna snap again that was really cool...

BYE, sincerely me
Aimiz chapter 12 . 3/29/2012
Aww Edo, funny thing I couldn't help myself from thinking he bonked into Winry's head when he woke up, it didn't happen but I can't stop thinking it did. XD
Soko524 chapter 12 . 3/29/2012
LOVED THE NEW CHAPTER THANK YOU !
SoullessElric chapter 12 . 3/28/2012
That was a REALLY GOOD NIGHTMARE! I applaud your creativity! The ending bit when he woke up was nice as well!
Soko524 chapter 11 . 3/28/2012
Awesome thanks for keeping up with the updates
Naruhina7799 chapter 11 . 3/28/2012
Wow... That laugh is gonna haunt me for quite some time... But I wouldn't mind seeing someone like Rose or someone they haven't seen in a while meet the new and improved Edward...
SoullessElric chapter 11 . 3/28/2012
Oh YES! This was SO fun to read! Was that "nightmares" as well or no? Just wondering. :D
Aimiz chapter 11 . 3/28/2012
Oi oi Edo, I think all of your insane laughing is going to haunt me for the rest of my life...O_O
SoullessElric chapter 10 . 3/28/2012
I REQUEST. (I really need to lay off the caps lock...) I FREAKING REQUEST, THIS IS TOO AWESOME TO END.