Reviews for Dissidia Rebirth
FireDragonX23 chapter 24 . 1/29/2014
FireDragonX23 chapter 22 . 10/19/2013
Good chapters
Freckles Forever chapter 22 . 8/10/2013
Wow, that was a long chapter. But all in all, it was good. It's starting to get much better:)
Freckles Forever chapter 19 . 8/3/2013
What kind of sickness does Reks have?
Freckles Forever chapter 18 . 7/29/2013
That was a good chapter.
FireDragonX23 chapter 21 . 5/26/2013
Freckles Forever chapter 17 . 5/20/2013
I thought you would make Zidane and Garnet's daughter a boy, but you've done what everyone thinks about and made her a girl. I would think that Kuja's son would be a girl, though. Cool chapter.
Freckles Forever chapter 14 . 4/22/2013
It's FF7 all over again. It was a little boring at the begining, but it got better. I thought that Zach might be Zack's son. Is Leucetius Sephiroth's son? Sounds like it. Sky is the name I would figure Cloud's son's name to be. Anyway, it was funny.
Freckles Forever chapter 10 . 4/17/2013
I don't have the FFv game, so I don't know about Bartz much. But I liked this chapter. I think it was good.
keyblader41996 chapter 20 . 4/10/2013
Keep it up! Love it so much!
GoldenHeartz11 chapter 2 . 4/2/2013
Hi! i started reading your story ,and it was awesome!I will send feedbacks to you after each chapter because...Ilove Final Fantasy Dissidia!
Chapter1 is a good headstart because Cosmos is recruiting new warriors in a new generation based on the title: Dissidia Rebirth
Chapter2 tells about Light becoming a warrior of harmony,chosen by Cosmos.I felt pity of him being bullied by his freinds.
GoldenHeartz11 chapter 2 . 4/2/2013
Hi! I started to read your story,so i think i will appear feedbacks to you after each chapter because i love Final Fantasy Dissidia:
Chapter1 is a good headstart of Cosmos recruiting new warriors based on the title ; Dissidia Rebirth.(sorry for my fragments).
Chapter2 is that i felt miserable for Light A.K.A Warrior of Light,being bullied,and is the reason he,and his sister forbidden to use light?
FireDragonX23 chapter 20 . 4/1/2013
Sypherianlp chapter 19 . 2/8/2013
Ha I find Salil and Reks adorable. Thanks for updating :)
FireDragonX23 chapter 19 . 12/21/2012