Reviews for The YYH Musical!
dela490 chapter 10 . 1/30/2009
Hello. I just read your story and I like it but I can see that it makes almost six years that you have not updated your story so please make it because I want to see how everything will end. And concerning your poll, I want Botan with Kurama.

So soon I hope.
Cristina Gomez chapter 10 . 1/17/2005
Please ohh pleae let the pairing be Botan and Kurama. I'm begging you! Besides I think Kurama can sing better. Please update soon this story is intriuging.
Cristina Gomez chapter 10 . 12/19/2004
PLEASE MAKE IT KURAMA AND BOTAN! PLEASSEE! ( gets on knees and begs author) PLEASE THEY'RE MY FAVORITE COUPLE IN THE UNIVERSE! PLEASE! Anyway, please update soon.
Kagome x Y a s h a chapter 10 . 8/28/2004
I love this story,please update soon,I vote for Kurama _
Darling Chii chapter 10 . 2/19/2004
I love this story! It's just wonderful!
I want an update! I want Kurama and Botan together; I can't stand Koenma being paired with B-chan.
UPDATE!
Little Minamino chapter 10 . 8/8/2003
Kurama/BotanKurama/BotanKurama/BotanKurama/Botan

Kurama/BotanKurama/BotanKurama/BotanKurama/Botan

Kur...Yeah you get the point.
Portal-girl chapter 9 . 7/28/2003
Hey, when are you going to update? You're fic is cool and I want to see how it ends. This is not a flame, just wondering why you haven't updated in so long. Ja ne! ~Portal-girl
Senshi's Tenshi chapter 10 . 7/8/2003
Glad to be of help! I kinda forgot my password. *sweatdrops* Opps? Heh, heh... Well, Kurama/Botan all the way! BTW, what's a tag board? I have NO idea! Am currently seraching for my password, I know I have it here somewhere! *searches all around and has papers flying everywhere* Well, while I go look for that, I'd like to suggest some songs. Hunter by Dido, Bring Me To Life by Evenesence, Who Do You Think You Are? by uh, Sailor Moon?, as well as My Only Love and Call My Name, thought it might work for the 'love' scenes or the ones with 'mixed-messages' and think of as friendship love. And Around the World by ATC. Cuz I think Hiei would listen to that for . . . cuz it just sounds silly to have him lsten to that . . . I guess, lol! Sing For the Moment by Eminem, cuz that is something Hiei would listen to you. All about killing and being blamed. *shrugs* I just think it works, lol. Eminem is a white rapper and Hiei is half fire demon and half ice demon, something that should never be according to some ppl, so it kinda works, no? Cant wait for more. Ja ne!

MuChOs LoVe,

~*Senshi's Tenshi (Megami)*~ !~*~Shi-chan~*~!

-AKA- _~ *wink blink*

Raven~* and(another)wink-a-d-ink 2 ya!
Portal-girl chapter 10 . 6/14/2003
I like this fic. I think it should be Koenma/Botan. THat'd be kinda weird though huh? Well anyway, you should add a fun song, like 'Complicated' by Avril would be cool.
kuratata chapter 10 . 5/23/2003
I really love this piece; it's a great idea (and even the acts you say are boring have something to offer).

I also love the idea of a dance-off/showdown between Kurama (deep sigh) and Koenma. :o) And since you've already had Hiei laughing at Kurama's dancing, it would be really great if he heard about the upcoming dance battle and tried to teach Kurama how to dance. Then Botan could show up and the two of them would dance and sing together. A perfect song for them to sing during that scene is "With You I'm Born Again" (really old duet by Billy Preston and somebody I can't think of). You can find the lyrics at

P.S. In case you haven't guessed, my vote is Kurama/Botan all the way.
Haruka Minamino chapter 10 . 5/21/2003
Oh yes baby! \o/ I can HARDLY wait! Boyohboyohboy! XD

THANK YOU SO much! Finally!
Salome Youko Salome chapter 10 . 5/21/2003
KuramaxBotan all the way!
Mia Anika chapter 10 . 5/21/2003
Hmm...I wonder if Kurama will get jealous. If he will, I wonder what he'll do. Well anyway, please continue soon.
Jaid Skywalker chapter 10 . 5/21/2003
_ Cute scene! I can't wait for more. lol, like Kuwabara's comment about Yusuke and Keiko's relationship.
blue-eyed-shuichi chapter 10 . 5/20/2003
Funny chapter! You updated fairly quickly, quite the suprise! I do hope we get to see Kurama do some singing next! Anyway good job! Look forward to the next installment!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »