Reviews for Back To The Forest
SayMrrp chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
Damn it, this is so sad. Argh. 1st Link is so sweet... and so are the ones alive.
TekoloKuautli chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Aww Poor Time, in all 3 timelines he never gets a happy ending :(
Kitty Lue chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
I love this story. I just can't think of anything else to say, well written, great story. :)
Tigirl chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
Wow. This was... One of the best things I've read in a long time. The characters were painted so beautifully and with such careful simplicity. I wish I had the ability to fully express my awe at your talent.
RLS legacy chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Aww, poor skully. That's another friend gone... :'(
Nerumi H chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Oh, man. Now I feel intimidated to create a review that completely explains all my feelings towards this. I don't think I can.

Fantastic, absolutely fantastic. Your writing is so clear and neat and not to mention beautiful, but that doesn't even cover how great this story was. I loved your connections with Majora's Mask, hell I loved all of it. Skull Kid was adorable in his creepy little way, and I seriously nearly cried when he did. Skull Kid's one of my absolute favourites and it was precious to see him with MM Link again!

This was amazing, in short. I can't make a good review to save my life but just know that this is one of those fics I'll reread and reread and possibly shove at everyone to read with me.
thishasnothinglefthere chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
*sob* that is sooo sweet! *sniff*
Shadsie chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Unbelievably sweet - with the right touch of meloncholy, but a sense of peace at the end. I liked the other fic, too, but didn't leave a review on it. Both are like pieces of fine dark chocolate... something like that. Poor Skull Kid - the curse that comes with being an immortal child. Heartwarming that he had the presense of mind and memory to bury the fallen Hero of Time.

I like how this set of fics ties into the Vahalla-saga world. I remember the Hero of Time mentioning dying "sick and alone" while defending to the other Links his right to enjoy a silly-straw...
blueeyes625 chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
I just love how you're adding to the original mythos (in this and your VHS story), how you flesh out the characters, make it your own and make it believable while still sticking loosely to the canon. Your stories make me oddly giddy and at the same there's this feeling of...nostalgia you get from reading them.

I think you do the characters justice in their portrayal and for some reason I keep making random connections to themes in Greek myth in your stories, like, for example, where the hero of time died. This reminds me of the Odyssey because Odysseus (if you're not familiar with it), in order to be recognized as a hero and in order to do that, he has to make his way back home (after the Trojan war). He wants to be immortalized as a one of the greats but there are a great many obstacles on his way back home. It's ironic in a way because the hero you've portrayed returns home only to be remembered by the few. There are a few more thing I probably could add about this myth and others but I won't bore you with the details ;)

Originally I had this critique on your use of ellipses but then I realized I was considering them in the wrong context (essay format vs. regular literature). So I'll leave you with that. Sorry I couldn't give a better critique.

Thanks for the good read :)