Reviews for Or So It Seems

I love your story!
Jeremy Shane chapter 5 . 9/4/2013
Good Chapter & More Please
ScottyBgood chapter 5 . 9/3/2013
I get the feeling Tori is playing with fire. Jade has only occasionally unloaded in Tori's direction. Tori vs. Jade no holds bared? Will Hollywood Arts survive. How much Ammo can Trina provide? And why do i need to phrase these in the form of questions? We will have our answers as soon as you post them.
magi97 chapter 4 . 9/3/2013
gooossshhhhh i HATE tori
KILL HERRR... hahaha no but seriously shes a bitch
to HER own sister what the hell? hope you have something really horrible for her or at least something super awesome for trina :D
and come on jade you can figure it out
love it love it next chap pleaseee...
Venus Beauty chapter 4 . 9/2/2013
UGH! tori gets me so mad! i hope she gets what she deserves, please hurry and write more! :)
Sam-Sterxx chapter 4 . 9/2/2013
Really awesome please continue
Jeremy Shane chapter 4 . 9/2/2013
Legendary Chapter & More Please
xxpurplebluexx chapter 4 . 9/2/2013
wow,, tori is a meanine. Please update!
I.Think.Of.Her chapter 4 . 9/1/2013
Oh. My. Gosh! I thought this story was gone for good. But you're back and am extatic! Jeeze can jade just kick the crud out of Tori now? Haha. Wonderful as always and please update soon!
Dis-Appearing Writer chapter 3 . 8/3/2013
I think u should continue but don't make Jade tell Tori! Make Trina show everyone up!
Toni America chapter 3 . 5/4/2013
Oh wow! This is really nice! Why ever have you stopped? I love the characterizations so far! Trina is my fav character on the show and the amount of hate she gets is ridiculous. I love this twisted streak you've given Tori, its so much fun to hate her in this story *not that I hate her.*

The plot so far shows an amazing amount of potential and I hope you update! Poor Trina, I hope she gets a happy ending, and I hope she and Jade can be friends.
Ssammoh chapter 3 . 3/7/2013
Am I the only one here who loves Tori and also loves this story? It's interesting. I'm excited to see what happens next.
TyrionGreywind chapter 3 . 2/9/2013
I always felt Tori got more than she deserved. She doesn't work for anything and gets everything, and Trina who writes plays and deals with insults etc. gets nothing. You said Bade was going to be in this but I'd like some other ship, Bade like you said is easy to write but it's so predictable. It's cool though, I can't wait to see if Jade really talks to Tori though!