Reviews for in the morning
songs chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
/weeps ON THE HUNT FOR GOOD TAICHI X CHIHAYA FICS AND I FOUND THIS! this is adorable! ahhhh.
CC chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
PLEASE WRITE MORE THIS STORY IS AWESOME
AnotherLostChance chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
I love it so much :D Well written x
mot chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
This is great, fits so well :)
Frog-kun chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
pretty much nailed 'em.
Hermi-ko chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
This is so so cute! Great idea, great writing, I love this fic'
Do you mind if I translate it into French? You will still get credits for your idea.
Have a great week!
*Hermi-kô***
Tippet chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Oh, I love this. It is everything I love about the Taichi/Chihaya dynamic-fleeting, tense, hopeful all at once.
Jae-Ha chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Awwwww, I love it, seriously ;A;
diellemabelle chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Oh my goodness, this is adorable! This story is perfect and compact: you managed to bring out both characters, Taichi's overthinking, and perhaps Chihaya's under-thinking. I could really feel how much Taichi cares about being with Chihaya, even if she seems unaware of his feelings.

My favorite line: "...he has always thought of waiting for her, of riding her train, the train two trains later than his, the train that he always leaves behind."
hira-nera chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Awwww this is such a beautiful story, as expected from you! Gah, the beautiful pain of shipping chihaya and taichi in the midst of chihaya arata shippers :"D chihaya taichi ftw!
grimdreamer chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
This is written so much like a poem. I thought you captured this 'incomplete' moment so well, in the most complete way! I liked the contrast between Taichi's downcast narrative compared with Chihaya's bright dialogue as it makes the reason why he loves her even more stark: she brightens up his morning. The line where Taichi questions why Chihaya is embarrassing in the morning is my favourite. Thank you so much for writing this! It's perfect :)
Neon Sakura chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
OH MY GOD THIS IS SO PRECIOUS. I loved how you wrote Taichi who is forever waiting for Chihaya. It's short but sweet. :)
Lioness Lazuli chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
You captured the essence of the characters so well! I was amazed! Good job! XDDDDDD
it's simply me chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
This pairing needs more love.

This is exactly right though; Taichi overthinking their relationship, whereas Chihaya just rushes into it, not thinking whether the impression is good or bad.

*sigh* I wish something would happen between them in the anime...
SoulTorment chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
aww this is so cute and fluffy for such a short fic, i came here hoping to quench my hunger for the next episode and yet this fic has just made me anxious for more. Great job ;)