Reviews for Drunk
Wyngana chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
I hope you get better from your loneliness! If you feel like no one's there, you know you've got us, your faithful readers :)
Elphaba-Rose chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Ah, drunken writing, I remember thee well. Mostly because I wrote the majority of my university work whilst I was very drunk. To this day I still believe that's the reason I did so well! I've not attempted it with creative writing however...hm, might have to try that!

Anyway! Just a quick note to say I still enjoyed this very much! I love my romance with a nice healthy shot of angst - it makes it more realistic to me. And this certainly was! It was short, but there was so much emotion in each and every line, and made me remember all the times I have been in her position. So congratulations on a lovely piece!

Hope to see more from you soon. I know that writing helped me when I was in a very dark place so keep your chin up and you'll get through it!
mom calling chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Aw, Horky...after so long to have you come to us sad and lonely? I hope this is just a blip on your screen because you are worth the sun and warm breezes and hand holding. As Tifa is worth those things. Yeah, when one gives an ultimatum, one should be prepared for whatever the choice is...but how often do we get it right when we are hurt or angry... Some days, life is a bitch and the tomorrows look the same. But some day, the sun will beat the clouds away and we can get warm again... at least that's the way it is in the stories I read... Here's to your sunny tomorrow, Horky. thx mc
JenesisX chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Aww, tis sad! And really well written, especially for a drunk, haha. I shall have to get plastered and try it some time... :D
LindaH chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Drunk or sober we luv u!
Nerohime chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Gah! When I saw this I was excited!

And Y U NO SOBER!

Hope your okay!
Kohryu chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
for something written in a drunken haze, rather brilliant really in tone and understanding of the mood ne. bravo