Reviews for Muuet
Dusty Llama chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Ooooh it's nice to see something set in Battle City! I've missed reading Marik!

There was a lot of action and dialogue and, in general, things going on here. For me, it read pretty quickly, but I think it added to the urgency of it all.

Nice job, and good luck!
Doubleplusgoodduckspeaker chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
I liked this lots! Everything was told very vividly, Anzu was great, and the ending with Yami B gave me chills! I really enjoyed reading this story, great job! Thank you for writing this!
My Misguided Fairytale chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Ooh, I loved the ending of this. That moment, where she throws the Ring, it's so powerful and I love seeing it from Anzu's point of view. You do a really good job in this story of giving us really short, punchy phrasing (especially in the opening and ending), it gives great impact. It was a very nice read. )

Good job, and keep it up!

Jess (My Misguided Fairytale)
1-800-SHDWRLM chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Love anything with Yami B. Great job, and good luck!
yllimilly chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Oh, that was an interesting turn of events, the Spirit of the Ring protecting Anzu and all. And yay! Girl Power! Thank you for writing a strong Anzu in this.

Good luck!

Milly
OxEyed chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Ooh I liked how this tied into the canon. I could even see it happening "behind the scenes". Very well done.
astrovagant chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
That was pretty epic!

I totally suck at fight scenes... OT y
Chicary chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
I really liked that Anzu's strength showed through in this, especially in the face of two magic-wielders. There was a little more Malik and Dark Bakura than Ryou but the action made up for it. Good luck!