Reviews for Treading Water
eva-david chapter 36 . 4/1/2013
I am actually not very sad to see this going, the sequel is already there, right? :)

It's amazing how far they have come in this! It was a wonderful story for the two of them.

I don't even know what to say. It really was a great journey, I was always happy to see a chapter alert in my inbox. :) I hope I'll see more of those soon.

Summer
nicolelovesNCIS11 chapter 36 . 3/31/2013
Wow i am soooo sad and surprised this is over! It was an AMAZING story and is definitely tied with one other for my all time favorite! I looked forward to updates form this story every day! Thanks for writing it, it is awesomely amazing! I wish it NEVER had to end! As soon as i have time I will be re-reading this! When i saw your message at the top of this one i got so upset because i am so sad to see it end! But you ended it perfectly! i hope you write some other good NCIS stuff soon! I will look forward to the follow up! Thanks!
Tiva4eva95 chapter 36 . 3/31/2013
Perfect way to end the story! Sad to see it ending it was one of my favorites, but excited to read more from you :) thanks for writing this amazing story I enjoyed reading every chapter.
Liat1989 chapter 36 . 3/31/2013
Yay u finished! Your story has been amazing to read, I have enjoyed it so much. Well done, you should be very proud of yourself :)
conservativegirl chapter 36 . 3/30/2013
Awww, super sweet! Amazing story:) congrats on a job well done! I look forward to the follow up:)
DS2010 chapter 36 . 3/30/2013
Loved the wedding and the adoption of Liana
naTIVAlu chapter 36 . 3/30/2013
Loved, loved, loved the way that last section coincided with the beginning of Lioness. Very well written and a briliant ending to the story, that doesn't really end, because we already saw a glimps into the new part of their life that begins here. Lovely.

Congratulations :)
Loads of Randomness chapter 36 . 3/30/2013
awww such an amazing ending
tracey chapter 36 . 3/30/2013
i love your stories. i grew up in florida and live in atlanta now, so i can picture the places you write about.
Someoneslove chapter 36 . 3/30/2013
*standing and clapping * Bravo to infinity. An extraordinary journey fraught with deep emotional journey and enough humor to keep us going. An obviously well researched and heartfelt story. Your dedication shone in each and every chapter. Thank you for your dedication to providing us this amazing story
Guest chapter 36 . 3/30/2013
Perfection! Thank you for writing this and sharing! I got so emotional and teary eyed with every chapter and the ending was just perfect! I look forward to reading more from you! You're an amazing writer! :)
pippanz chapter 36 . 3/29/2013
What a wonderful ending to a truly heart-warming story. What a gift you have. Thank you so much for all your effort in producing this.
girleffect chapter 36 . 3/30/2013
Oh. Oh Mecha. What a quietly beautiful ending. Everything was perfection- from the lyrics to the clear blue June sky to Ziva- sturdy, confident, independant Ziva. My heart is swelling with pride for both of you. The boot camp must have been so so so hard- was Gibbs with her, or was she alone? Either way, her bravery still astounds me. I truly felt like I was there- you did a beautiful job with it. Feh- you had nothing to worry about.
That web cam conversation was... Beyond. It brought tears to my eyes because Liana was so timid yet so utterly ready for a family- ready for THEM, and Tony and Ziva were so ready to really make her their little girl. She was perfect, and I can only imagine what it felt like to be able to see that perfection for the very first time. I'm still in tears.
I'm speechless and swelling with such pride for you. You have developed something so complex and difficult and yet so beautiful. You tackled a project that still amazes me with knowledge, compassion and grace. I feel so lucky that you decided to share this journey with the world. You have a gift. You really do. Don't forget that, ever. Don't stop writing, don't stop being the awesome and kind and wonderful person you are. Thank you so much, again. Really. XOXOXOXOXO forever
Lorelie-Grace chapter 36 . 3/30/2013
Great last chapter! You really outdid yourself :)
Zivancis chapter 36 . 3/30/2013
I was totally unprepared for this being the last chapter :( I was so excited to see an update in my inbox but now I'm so sad that this wonderful journey is over. I will look forward to little snippets of their lives in the future.

What a lovely way to end the story. They have all been through such a lot, and to end it as the one thing Tony and Ziva wanted so desperately - a child, was just so fitting.

I loved the wedding ceremony. Nice to see that Eli is part of it, one can only assume that they have been working hard to get to that point. Would have loved to have experienced the honeymoon in a chapter, perhaps that could be arranged as a one off?! Would be nice to see Tony and Ziva away from daily life even if she did have difficulties on the flight home.

What can I say Mecha? What a wonderful journey you have taken us all on. This is a story I will read again and again and I really hope there will be some sort of sequel to it, like there is with foundling/village life. I would love to read more about this little family. We have spent so much time getting them to this point, it would be a shame to never know what family life is truly like, and how their little girl copes with Ziva's disability.

Bravo! I'll stop rambling now. You know how much I loved this x