Reviews for Treading Water
Loverofallthingsmusic chapter 36 . 4/23/2013
OMIGOSH! It's so happy and perfect and sweet and AHHHH! I love how you gave the NCIS characters life beyond the show...it's just totally perfect! I also love how you had Ziva and Tony adopt! That's so perfect! (I'm adopted, so it's super relatable!) Anyway! The story is absolutely perfect! :) :) :)
OnlyForReading chapter 36 . 4/23/2013
I spend a good few days reading this story and I absolutely loved it! It's extremely well written and very touching and beautiful, amazing!
Skyrunner70 chapter 36 . 4/19/2013
Thank you so much for such an amazing journey. I hope you keep writing new things, because you always seem to tell a beautiful and heartfelt story.
Sunnysideup chapter 36 . 4/15/2013
I've just spent the last 3 days reading this story. Wow. So inadequate but I just don't have the words. So sad and yet beautifully written. You're not a doctor by any chance? I wouldn't be surprised this was so well researched. Loved it. I hope you consider a sequel. Great job.
PJ in NH chapter 36 . 4/14/2013
Finally finished your story. I truly enjoyed it. Very well written and researched. I look forward to reading more of your stories.
Wolfstang 14 chapter 36 . 4/11/2013
This was an absolutely AMAZING story! I am so, so very glad that I stumbled across it, and it always made me happy to get an update email.
Ava chapter 36 . 4/11/2013
Thank you.
Your story was beautiful and i really enjoyed reading it.
Keep on writing
Sarai chapter 36 . 4/6/2013
Awesome!
chazzlehazzle chapter 36 . 4/6/2013
I can't believe I haven't found this story before now - have just read the whole thing and absolutely loved it!
It made me cry, and laugh, and I love love love the last scene.
Well done, can't wait to read more of your stories :)
x
jsq chapter 36 . 4/4/2013
So, I cried. The adoption was too much for me, and I cried like a baby. Lovely work. You should be proud.
jsq chapter 35 . 4/4/2013
Eli's visit was so well done. You write Eli the way I understand him to be on the show- as a complicated man with a complicated life who loves his daughter...if badly. Especially poignant to me was the line where she corrected herself from "want" to want-ed."
Schmaltzy chapter 36 . 4/4/2013
A note to thank you for this most impressive undertaking. It was an intense, clearly well-researched and eternally fascinating work.

I would have commented more often along the way had the story not consistently reduced me to a blubbering, inarticulate mess. God help me if canon Tiva are ever tested in this way!

I look forward to your follow-up or any other pieces coming our way.
Jesuisunebanane chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Where the hell have you been all my life?
How has this fic slipped through my cracks.
I have only read this chapter but me and you will be two pea's in a pod after I'm Finished with this.
FATM and NCIS my two favourites come together and have this baby.
er mi gwad.
Im in heaven.
saveme jebus
astacia chapter 36 . 4/2/2013
OMG! I can't believe its over...Please, please, PLEASE write a sequel. I LIVED for this story. The ending was PERFECT. I've got tears in my eyes...
HAZMOT chapter 36 . 4/3/2013
What a monumental moment for Tony and Ziva. Knowing they will be parents to a warm and loving child in Liana. Ziva will always deal with her restrictions as a disabled adult and certainly the marriage ceremony did not disuade her determination to be a mother. Ziva has full support from her NCIS family, regardless of Eli still being a stick in the mud about Ziva's being disabled. But the long wait, tears and endurance are worth their weight in gold for the end result of Tony and Ziva having a child who accepts Ziva for what and who she is, and not the limitations of a wheelchair. :D
1,017 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »