Reviews for Treading Water
Wolfstang 14 chapter 36 . 4/11/2013
This was an absolutely AMAZING story! I am so, so very glad that I stumbled across it, and it always made me happy to get an update email.
Ava chapter 36 . 4/11/2013
Thank you.
Your story was beautiful and i really enjoyed reading it.
Keep on writing
Sarai chapter 36 . 4/6/2013
Awesome!
chazzlehazzle chapter 36 . 4/6/2013
I can't believe I haven't found this story before now - have just read the whole thing and absolutely loved it!
It made me cry, and laugh, and I love love love the last scene.
Well done, can't wait to read more of your stories :)
x
jsq chapter 36 . 4/4/2013
So, I cried. The adoption was too much for me, and I cried like a baby. Lovely work. You should be proud.
jsq chapter 35 . 4/4/2013
Eli's visit was so well done. You write Eli the way I understand him to be on the show- as a complicated man with a complicated life who loves his daughter...if badly. Especially poignant to me was the line where she corrected herself from "want" to want-ed."
Schmaltzy chapter 36 . 4/4/2013
A note to thank you for this most impressive undertaking. It was an intense, clearly well-researched and eternally fascinating work.

I would have commented more often along the way had the story not consistently reduced me to a blubbering, inarticulate mess. God help me if canon Tiva are ever tested in this way!

I look forward to your follow-up or any other pieces coming our way.
Jesuisunebanane chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Where the hell have you been all my life?
How has this fic slipped through my cracks.
I have only read this chapter but me and you will be two pea's in a pod after I'm Finished with this.
FATM and NCIS my two favourites come together and have this baby.
er mi gwad.
Im in heaven.
saveme jebus
astacia chapter 36 . 4/2/2013
OMG! I can't believe its over...Please, please, PLEASE write a sequel. I LIVED for this story. The ending was PERFECT. I've got tears in my eyes...
HAZMOT chapter 36 . 4/3/2013
What a monumental moment for Tony and Ziva. Knowing they will be parents to a warm and loving child in Liana. Ziva will always deal with her restrictions as a disabled adult and certainly the marriage ceremony did not disuade her determination to be a mother. Ziva has full support from her NCIS family, regardless of Eli still being a stick in the mud about Ziva's being disabled. But the long wait, tears and endurance are worth their weight in gold for the end result of Tony and Ziva having a child who accepts Ziva for what and who she is, and not the limitations of a wheelchair. :D
hslacer chapter 36 . 4/2/2013
So sad to see this ending . Great story. Need to start reading your new one.
rebecca-in-blue chapter 36 . 4/2/2013
I can't... what... oh my goodness, I don't even know what to say. I'm so sad to see this story end, but at the same time, this ending is feels so complete, so RIGHT, so perfect. Their wedding was beautiful and so was the way they welcomed Liana into their family. I love that you had all THREE of their dads be there at their wedding - Gibbs, Eli, and DiNozzo Sr. I LOVE the scene of Tony and Ziva going to the Navy Yard for advice after they first talk to Liana. It shows how even before her arrival, not just her new parents, but an entire team of people were all waiting to meet her and shower her with love - so beautiful. It's like the saying "It takes a village to raise a child" - that's what they have. It feels strange to NOT end this review with "Update soon," but let's just say I smiled through my tears.
eva-david chapter 36 . 4/1/2013
I am actually not very sad to see this going, the sequel is already there, right? :)

It's amazing how far they have come in this! It was a wonderful story for the two of them.

I don't even know what to say. It really was a great journey, I was always happy to see a chapter alert in my inbox. :) I hope I'll see more of those soon.

Summer
nicolelovesNCIS11 chapter 36 . 3/31/2013
Wow i am soooo sad and surprised this is over! It was an AMAZING story and is definitely tied with one other for my all time favorite! I looked forward to updates form this story every day! Thanks for writing it, it is awesomely amazing! I wish it NEVER had to end! As soon as i have time I will be re-reading this! When i saw your message at the top of this one i got so upset because i am so sad to see it end! But you ended it perfectly! i hope you write some other good NCIS stuff soon! I will look forward to the follow up! Thanks!
Tiva4eva95 chapter 36 . 3/31/2013
Perfect way to end the story! Sad to see it ending it was one of my favorites, but excited to read more from you :) thanks for writing this amazing story I enjoyed reading every chapter.
1,012 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »