Reviews for Treading Water
Liat1989 chapter 36 . 3/31/2013
Yay u finished! Your story has been amazing to read, I have enjoyed it so much. Well done, you should be very proud of yourself :)
conservativegirl chapter 36 . 3/30/2013
Awww, super sweet! Amazing story:) congrats on a job well done! I look forward to the follow up:)
DS2010 chapter 36 . 3/30/2013
Loved the wedding and the adoption of Liana
naTIVAlu chapter 36 . 3/30/2013
Loved, loved, loved the way that last section coincided with the beginning of Lioness. Very well written and a briliant ending to the story, that doesn't really end, because we already saw a glimps into the new part of their life that begins here. Lovely.

Congratulations :)
Loads of Randomness chapter 36 . 3/30/2013
awww such an amazing ending
tracey chapter 36 . 3/30/2013
i love your stories. i grew up in florida and live in atlanta now, so i can picture the places you write about.
Someoneslove chapter 36 . 3/30/2013
*standing and clapping * Bravo to infinity. An extraordinary journey fraught with deep emotional journey and enough humor to keep us going. An obviously well researched and heartfelt story. Your dedication shone in each and every chapter. Thank you for your dedication to providing us this amazing story
Guest chapter 36 . 3/30/2013
Perfection! Thank you for writing this and sharing! I got so emotional and teary eyed with every chapter and the ending was just perfect! I look forward to reading more from you! You're an amazing writer! :)
pippanz chapter 36 . 3/29/2013
What a wonderful ending to a truly heart-warming story. What a gift you have. Thank you so much for all your effort in producing this.
girleffect chapter 36 . 3/30/2013
Oh. Oh Mecha. What a quietly beautiful ending. Everything was perfection- from the lyrics to the clear blue June sky to Ziva- sturdy, confident, independant Ziva. My heart is swelling with pride for both of you. The boot camp must have been so so so hard- was Gibbs with her, or was she alone? Either way, her bravery still astounds me. I truly felt like I was there- you did a beautiful job with it. Feh- you had nothing to worry about.
That web cam conversation was... Beyond. It brought tears to my eyes because Liana was so timid yet so utterly ready for a family- ready for THEM, and Tony and Ziva were so ready to really make her their little girl. She was perfect, and I can only imagine what it felt like to be able to see that perfection for the very first time. I'm still in tears.
I'm speechless and swelling with such pride for you. You have developed something so complex and difficult and yet so beautiful. You tackled a project that still amazes me with knowledge, compassion and grace. I feel so lucky that you decided to share this journey with the world. You have a gift. You really do. Don't forget that, ever. Don't stop writing, don't stop being the awesome and kind and wonderful person you are. Thank you so much, again. Really. XOXOXOXOXO forever
Lorelie-Grace chapter 36 . 3/30/2013
Great last chapter! You really outdid yourself :)
Zivancis chapter 36 . 3/30/2013
I was totally unprepared for this being the last chapter :( I was so excited to see an update in my inbox but now I'm so sad that this wonderful journey is over. I will look forward to little snippets of their lives in the future.

What a lovely way to end the story. They have all been through such a lot, and to end it as the one thing Tony and Ziva wanted so desperately - a child, was just so fitting.

I loved the wedding ceremony. Nice to see that Eli is part of it, one can only assume that they have been working hard to get to that point. Would have loved to have experienced the honeymoon in a chapter, perhaps that could be arranged as a one off?! Would be nice to see Tony and Ziva away from daily life even if she did have difficulties on the flight home.

What can I say Mecha? What a wonderful journey you have taken us all on. This is a story I will read again and again and I really hope there will be some sort of sequel to it, like there is with foundling/village life. I would love to read more about this little family. We have spent so much time getting them to this point, it would be a shame to never know what family life is truly like, and how their little girl copes with Ziva's disability.

Bravo! I'll stop rambling now. You know how much I loved this x
4lex2316 chapter 36 . 3/30/2013
What a lovely story, and Im a little sad to see it end. Still, it was very good to see Tony and Ziva get married at last... She's come such a long way from the early chapters, hasn't she :)
KrisShannon chapter 36 . 3/30/2013
Words fail as I try to describe this beautiful finale to such a wonderful story. Your detailed account of the wedding placed us right there at the ceremony. Ending this 'chapter' of Tony and Ziva's lives together with the adoption of their little girl, Liana, was perfect. I so enjoyed your story 'Lioness' and I hope you continue on with it as the ending of 'Treading Water' sets up the perfect introduction for that.

Let me say thank you for sharing this amazing story with us. Your writing skills are exceptional. 'Treading Water' is an absolute masterpiece and I have thoroughly enjoyed reading it. I am going to begin 'Foundling' and 'Village Life' next, and I am sure they will be every bit as captivating as 'Treading Water'. As always, I am looking forward to more :-) God bless!
ChEmMiE chapter 36 . 3/30/2013
I could make some remark about this being the last chapter.. but... I think you know how I feel about that! :/ hehe

WEDDING! :D
ooh! Eli's there.. I was wondering if he would be.. Love how you introduce him like that, by having the rabbi speak to him. rather than just mention he's there..
Love the ceremony! Very beautifully written! :D

Gait-training program again, huh? wow! that's awesome! Seems like she's doing quite well! (I guess it also helps that's she's been doing good at home etc.. As in making amends with her father (mentally healing a bit), moving on with life with her fiance etc... So she has something to work towards... with the whole planning a family and all... Argh! I was going somewhere with this... I think! hehe... I think you'll get what I was trying to get to.. ish.. I hope! :D)

Aww! Cute little scene in the conference room! :D

YAY! Social worker! :D (Aww.. poor Ziva and Tony, though... hopefully they at least had a good time while there!)
But CUTE! talking to her over webcam! Love how nervous and excited they all are!
(This must have been very.. special for you to write! And it turned out very, very well! :D LOVE it! )
Ooh! Whole next section too! It really IS beautifully written! And Ziva's reaction and all of her fears and doubts etc.. so realistic! (Repeats my comment from before... I don't know whether this has been 'hard' to write or if it's been somewhat easier... cause it's possible to - in a way, at least - transfer your own thoughts and feeling etc onto the paper, and just change it a bit so it fits...)
- Hey! Feel free to delete this whole thing if you want those comments to disappear! :P

ARGH! Ending is PERFECT! absolutely LOVE it! And love how it ties so perfectly into 'Lioness' :D Was that planned, even back when you wrote that?!

Okay, so I must admit... it ends at a good place.. like, it makes sense... However, still doesn't mean I'm happy about it being over! :(
But.. I forgive you... but only cause it was such an awesome last chapter... and because we'll get an epilogue or something later on...
:D