Reviews for Treading Water
Zivarocks44 chapter 2 . 3/19/2012
Ohh my... keep going... i LOVE it... i am sitting here... smiling so hard, and i can't stop...this chapter just made my day!
tractus.solitarius chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
nice story. i love reading medically-related fanfics! especially of the T/Z variety:))

i small thing though, the human vertebral column does not have a C8. it's only up to c7. (although... we do have a c8 spinal nerve and it exits between c7 and t1)
thecookiemomma chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Can I just say that you're 2/2 so far? I love both of your stories thus far, and can't wait for more. Normally, I'm not a Tiva fan, but I like the way you write them a lot. MOAR PLZ.

I love Gibbs' gruff advice.
NCISfan chapter 2 . 3/18/2012
This is so sad, but cute. Update, or I'll cry (well, I already am, but still...).
zzsydneyzz chapter 2 . 3/18/2012
Wow I really love this. Good job staying in character even with an different kind of storyline. Can't wait for more! :)
ncisXpsych12345 chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Wow this was amazing I love it so much. is this a one-shot? Well that was great! :)
G.R.I.T.S.27 chapter 2 . 3/18/2012
Wow! This. Is. Incredible! Can't wait for the next update :)
killianslonghaul chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
this is amazing. please update soon.
Aquasm chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Great start!
Tiva lovah chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Oh my gosh today I was just looking for a Ziva paralysed story! You read my mind :) this is so amazing please update soon!
Jake Crepeau chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Um, am I missing something here? Last time I looked, a "bus" was a form of public transportation. Has the word become a new way of referring to an ambulance? I ask because you've got "call a bus" when they find Ziva down. I assume you meant "call an ambulance." ?

Otherwise, great story. I like the way they look at her helpless in the bed and realize, "She's so small." Ability and confidence can make a person seem larger than he is. (I'm only 5'2", and a friend of mine was quite surprised to hear that; she thought I was taller!)
ncisduckie chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
It's very well written. There's only one problem...There are song quotes at the top. Other wise, you're peachy
AliyahNCIS chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Wow, intense. I'm almost afraid to find out what happens next...but I want to know. Wonder what happened to Ziva to cause those injuries. I really hope she's okay. Yikes, the poor guys are going to be very hard on themselves for this. More please!
NazChick chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
omg poor ziva. i hope she will be ok. can't wait for more!
Yenna Abinjoywinski chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
I really like this story so far. Update soon
1,012 | « Prev Page 1 .. 57 64 65 66 67 68 Next »