Reviews for Treading Water
HAZMOT chapter 2 . 3/19/2012
Wow, we can see with all that's happening to Ziva, it's going to be a long haul for recovery. Tony is beside himself, knowing how severe her injuries are. I'm glad Gibbs is there to give him and Ziva fatherly support. Everyone will be helping with Ziva's recovery and her being partially paralyzed will put her to the test of survival. I'm glad they caught this guy DeCroo. I had a hint that he took a pipe to hit her in the back. Neither one of her friends will rest until he's put away a long time. Ziva's a fighter and already showing those signs. I have no doubt that Tony will be beside her no matter what the outcome. She has a lot of support from her friends and nothing will deter them from being in Ziva's life. :D
Zivarocks44 chapter 2 . 3/19/2012
Ohh my... keep going... i LOVE it... i am sitting here... smiling so hard, and i can't stop...this chapter just made my day!
tractus.solitarius chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
nice story. i love reading medically-related fanfics! especially of the T/Z variety:))

i small thing though, the human vertebral column does not have a C8. it's only up to c7. (although... we do have a c8 spinal nerve and it exits between c7 and t1)
thecookiemomma chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Can I just say that you're 2/2 so far? I love both of your stories thus far, and can't wait for more. Normally, I'm not a Tiva fan, but I like the way you write them a lot. MOAR PLZ.

I love Gibbs' gruff advice.
NCISfan chapter 2 . 3/18/2012
This is so sad, but cute. Update, or I'll cry (well, I already am, but still...).
zzsydneyzz chapter 2 . 3/18/2012
Wow I really love this. Good job staying in character even with an different kind of storyline. Can't wait for more! :)
ncisXpsych12345 chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Wow this was amazing I love it so much. is this a one-shot? Well that was great! :)
G.R.I.T.S.27 chapter 2 . 3/18/2012
Wow! This. Is. Incredible! Can't wait for the next update :)
killianslonghaul chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
this is amazing. please update soon.
Aquasm chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Great start!
Tiva lovah chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Oh my gosh today I was just looking for a Ziva paralysed story! You read my mind :) this is so amazing please update soon!
Jake Crepeau chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Um, am I missing something here? Last time I looked, a "bus" was a form of public transportation. Has the word become a new way of referring to an ambulance? I ask because you've got "call a bus" when they find Ziva down. I assume you meant "call an ambulance." ?

Otherwise, great story. I like the way they look at her helpless in the bed and realize, "She's so small." Ability and confidence can make a person seem larger than he is. (I'm only 5'2", and a friend of mine was quite surprised to hear that; she thought I was taller!)
ncisduckie chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
It's very well written. There's only one problem...There are song quotes at the top. Other wise, you're peachy
AliyahNCIS chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Wow, intense. I'm almost afraid to find out what happens next...but I want to know. Wonder what happened to Ziva to cause those injuries. I really hope she's okay. Yikes, the poor guys are going to be very hard on themselves for this. More please!
NazChick chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
omg poor ziva. i hope she will be ok. can't wait for more!
1,013 | « Prev Page 1 .. 57 64 65 66 67 68 Next »