Reviews for Treading Water
Jake Crepeau chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Um, am I missing something here? Last time I looked, a "bus" was a form of public transportation. Has the word become a new way of referring to an ambulance? I ask because you've got "call a bus" when they find Ziva down. I assume you meant "call an ambulance." ?

Otherwise, great story. I like the way they look at her helpless in the bed and realize, "She's so small." Ability and confidence can make a person seem larger than he is. (I'm only 5'2", and a friend of mine was quite surprised to hear that; she thought I was taller!)
ncisduckie chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
It's very well written. There's only one problem...There are song quotes at the top. Other wise, you're peachy
AliyahNCIS chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Wow, intense. I'm almost afraid to find out what happens next...but I want to know. Wonder what happened to Ziva to cause those injuries. I really hope she's okay. Yikes, the poor guys are going to be very hard on themselves for this. More please!
NazChick chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
omg poor ziva. i hope she will be ok. can't wait for more!
Yenna Abinjoywinski chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
I really like this story so far. Update soon
moshe chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Started reading this without paying attention to who wrote it and found myself thinking, "Dang - this person can WRITE". You can - and that's the truth. But don't forsake the other story :-)
easylion chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Love it! Can't wait for more!
ChEmMiE chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Ooh! Very original and good! Cant wait for more!

(And im still not sure exactly what happened to Ziva... did she slip?)
SantanaLiv chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Great start! Pretty please for chapter too;)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Can you please continue with the story getting very suspenseful
Guest chapter 1 . 3/15/2012