Reviews for Contractually Bound
One of the best AU stories I have ever read. I enjoyed Kal El as a non super powered being. I love the Lois and Clark stories. This one was sweet with lots of drama. Well done!
CharlieBoneFan chapter 21 . 1/17/2018
Wonderful!
april chapter 21 . 9/3/2014
Loved it! Devoured this in one sitting. Love love love. Great writing!
Guest chapter 21 . 4/13/2013
Wow.. This is the best story ever, I don't know if you are already writing professionally, but if you aren't.. You better get working on that! Great job & I like the length
sannipan chapter 21 . 10/9/2012
In my native tongue we have a saying that is best translated as "end's well, all's well". Definitely applies here, I'm happy everything worked out the way it did.
Normally I prefer reading one-shots, or only a few chapters, because I find it hard to stay interested in these stories if they spread out too long. To me, the story could have ended after the shooting stars bit. But while I continued on reading I did like it till the end, I'm truly happy for Ching and Zara!:)
Loved the character's names, especially Ruce 'Ane was very much welcomed into the story! Just wondering, why'd you decide to give Lois her Earth name? And, why did, except for the members of the House of El, the other names not hyphenate? (Lux Uthor in stead of Lux-Uthor)

Thanks for keeping me interested until the very end!:)
sannipan chapter 6 . 10/5/2012
Ha ha! "Krypton to Kal"! I'm just going to continue reading. I'll put in an actual review when I finish the last chapter..
thekiller00 chapter 21 . 9/18/2012
I read this fic on the Lois and Clark archive site and wanted to say that it is one of my top favorites on there. I was wondering though, is there any sequel for this or a chance for one in the future ?
GottaLoveThis chapter 21 . 5/21/2012
I'm sorry I didn't review the last few chapters. I went away for a couple of weeks, and fell behind. But I finally caught up and now I'm sad to see it's all over.

Great story though! You definitely kept me on my toes! I didn't know what would happen after the kidnapping took place. Kal's mission to save everyone and his subsequent healing really kept the story moving.

My only question left unanswered (and it occurred to me as soon as the dual Supreme Lord bit was mentioned) is which heir is the crown prince/princess of the next generation? Would it be Kel because he was firstborn of both the Ching and Kal, or would the line still flow through Ching only and therefore Ching's daughter is the future Supreme Lady? Do they even allow for women to rule? My thoughts just went down that path of questioning.

I'm sure Ching and Kal would never allow for any form of sexism to exist after their ruling. If not for how much they love their wives, than for their daughters who obviously have the two men wrapped around their baby fingers. lol.

So glad I found your story, and hopefully you'll write more in the future! Bravo on a job well done.
Supernurse chapter 21 . 5/21/2012
As usual, you have created a wonderful world around my favorite characters. I was able to identify most of the players from past stories. I just couldn't figure out who Jai was modelled after. I think possibly Jimmy Olsen but there were distinct differences.

Just continue your great writing. Thanks for a great story.
Mpj891 chapter 21 . 5/20/2012
Well done with this wonderful story I've enjoyed it form start to fins
HotChocolate329 chapter 21 . 5/20/2012
that is over . That was a perfect way to end. Luci married Jai even better. Great story gonna miss it a lot. thanks for sharing.
j1878w chapter 20 . 5/18/2012
Great chapter. I'm glad to see the end of Lux and all those other baddies. I hope there are a few chapters left, at least. It would be great to see how Kal and Ching eventually transform Krypton as co-rulers.
HotChocolate329 chapter 19 . 5/15/2012
yippy they are all ok now. But Zara lost her baby :( hope they will soon have a baby.

I loved it . It was a lovely update. thanks for sharing..
HotChocolate329 chapter 18 . 5/14/2012
they are safe, I hope Kal will be ok too. thanks for sharing
Supernurse chapter 14 . 5/13/2012
And the plot thickens. I love your story line. Keep it up.