Reviews for D Grayman: The devil's joker
XxBunnyHugerxX chapter 22 . 3/2/2013
Thanks I loved it! I can't wait to see what happens to him. I wounder who Drake really is and why he has to protect Allen? So many questions! Thank you for updating. Please update soon.
XxBunnyHugerxX chapter 21 . 2/2/2013
That was an amazing chapter! I love how you write so much instead of making it into two chapter. You are an amazing writer. Keep up the good work. I really like where you are going with the story. I really like your character Drake. Please update soon.
Alyss Penedo chapter 20 . 1/28/2013
You seem to have posted the previous chapter a second time...
Guest chapter 18 . 11/25/2012
I like the essence of this chapter, however Leverrier wasn't... Great. I feel like Drake has been diluted by having weaker characterisations like your Leverrier... He needed to be sterner, more solid - and a force to be reckoned with. That way, it's not like Drake shouting down any old bloke. It needed to be more impressive, for me. Your other chapters have been fine, though could do with some more stylistic features or so nice plot, and waiting for more!
Alyss Penedo chapter 17 . 11/19/2012
Hmm...Not bad, not bad. Again with the beta thing; bad grammar makes the whole story worse, seeing as great plot can only do so much...

And so Drake's little secret is out! ...Well, not really. Kanda probably won't tell; at least, not for a while...

I can't wait to see how Drake will be received at the Order :P Should be interesting.
Alyss Penedo chapter 16 . 11/12/2012
I discovered this a little (VERY) late, but I think it's pretty good.
Huh. I never got an "I'm-going-to-attack" vibe from that last scene in the lastest chapter. But whatever; it works.
Your fight scenes are okay; they're not blow-for-blow, like some of the really good ones are, but you get the general idea across. That said, I'm kinda glad Apocryphos got what was coming to him/it, but is still a factor in the story...
Looking forard to your next update!

You need to proofread these chapters T_T or find a beta.
LightMyBulb chapter 5 . 4/29/2012
Lol Don't worry, that chapter wasn't horribly long XD
OwO chapter 6 . 3/25/2012
Your comments... I can't decide if you're gloomy/dark, have an odd(good,but it kind of..surprises me) sense of humor or both... Interesting ,... Anywhat I thought it was written rather nicely. There's always room for improvement but I've seen way worse. Is this stranger dude the main character? Looking forward to the next chapster.
Nicky chapter 5 . 3/18/2012
long? this is short by my standards. Interesting idea but the writing should improve. There is much to get into but try googling how to write a best seller, or simply how to write better
Nicky chapter 4 . 3/17/2012
its interesting. But I would recommend googling "How to write a good novel" for tips on how to writer well
Rinako chapter 4 . 3/16/2012
This is really good! :)
mysteryangelcutlass14 chapter 3 . 3/16/2012
ahh your a cheater! u copy ed the chapter from the anime or manga! but does it really matter its not like some1 else hasn't done that, right. i love the story so far ur doing a really good job :D hope u put a new chapter soon. oh and ur no fair i want to know who that person is too ur so evil for keeping a secret from me! bye