Reviews for Blackwork
DorkishGurl chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
I love that ending ;)
save the sharks chapter 20 . 4/9/2014
OMG! This was amazing! I love the ending. The Thorian being the one who made the Reapers. I love it!
chainline chapter 13 . 3/28/2014
This girl needs a cold shower! Great writing!
brooklynrhyno chapter 20 . 7/28/2013
Holy crap. I knew it was too good to be true! Awesome work.
AmberAkia chapter 20 . 7/4/2013
I'm just...blown away by this story. It's exactly how I'd want my ending (sexy scenes were a bonus) but I love your writing style. I hope we see more stories from you!
R3-1 M4y3r chapter 20 . 5/16/2013
This was truly a magnificently hot story. Loved it! And much needed, still upset that Vega wasn't a possible pairing in the game, this helped ease some of the annoyance about that.

Thank you so much for sharing!
eboncat chapter 12 . 3/20/2013
Bahaha! Intergalactic weed. Awesome twist to the story :D
eboncat chapter 9 . 3/20/2013
Bahahaha! Awesome chapter.

Though I'm not sure what Shep is freaking out about, since the rather gigantic and eminently fuckable mass of James was shielding her from most of the scrutiny lol.

Mmmmm the joys of "I really freaking hope this isn't as public as it feels" sex lol.
gregories chapter 20 . 12/30/2012
The one upside to FFN vs. dA: I can favorite an entire story here without having to select every single chapter (at least that I've discovered). I've already given the more detailed reviews on the latter site, but for anyone who peruses these and is teetering on their decision to start reading:

xNightRuby chapter 20 . 12/29/2012
One of my favourite stories i ever read! oh the lemony parts were amazing and the plotline was just as awesome as the hot scenes! i loved it! ty so much for that! ill remember mass effects ending in this way rather then it did in the final game. ty for the wonderful story!
gregories chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
While this is by no means short, you certainly know how to give the audience their read's worth. I don't think I've ever gotten so much of an enticing tale out of one chapter before. I can tell how it could have been left as a one shot and still been marvelous - I can't wait to read on and see what else is in store!
silvergryphon06 chapter 20 . 12/4/2012
Awesome story! I was actually supposed to be working on a paper for school, but your work sucked me in; I just couldn't help it. Amazingly written, super hot, and thoroughly enjoyable! :D
laughingwarrior chapter 20 . 11/30/2012
This is a fantastic story. I love Vega, and this Shep reminds me a lot of mine. The romance is totally in character and believable. You write great dialogue, btw.

I'm not one who really needs a happy ending, but your ME3 ending is excellent and makes complete sense! The Thorian! Of course! Sooo much better than the actual endings!

I'm just starting to write my own fic, and your work is an inspiration. :)
MrQuinlansBloodDoll chapter 20 . 11/3/2012
THAT was one of the BEST fanfictions I have EVER read! I'm posting this on Tumblr and Facebook, is it okay if I post it there? D
Aphina chapter 20 . 9/21/2012
Woot! I have finally had the time to go back to this story and I have to tell you how much I adore it. The way you portray is so in tune with the char we come to know and love in ME3. I always thought it was a shame that you couldn't romance him in the game. Zoe Shepard is such a wonderful OC. You write her in such a way that the audience can't help but identify with her. All her flaws are representations of humanity and that is one of the things that everybody on The Normandy are struggling to protect. The combination of her and James together is potent and stunning. The chemistry basically sizzles on the page and the love scenes are imaginative, caring and HOT!

I have to say I also particularly enjoyed the way you integrated Kaidan's past relationship with Shepard into the story. I think the way you handled James's reaction to that was superb and I adore Kaidan and Steve as a pairing. You have completely converted me to them. The only devastating thing is, you are the only person to ever write a story about just the two of them. (Which by the way was fantastic)

I can't wait to see more from you and I keep my fingers crossed that you keep writing!

Hope your having a great night!