Reviews for You Don't See Straight
ATrueAlpha13 chapter 28 . 9/24
Okay. I love this story and ik its finished and all. But just so you know the Sheriff's fist name is John. For you other story's if you make them.
Kichou chapter 30 . 9/18
Great story. I enjoyed reading it.
Ludivine chapter 1 . 6/5
I absolutely LOVE your story. I first read it on AO3 and then I searched desperately for other works from you. I have to admit I'm kinda disappointed to see there is only one of your story about Stiles and Derek. But what story! This is really my favorite sterek story of all time! And I read a lot ... But I can't count the number of time I read yours. Soooo THANK YOU for this masterpiece. Keep writing, you really do a good job :) (Btw, sorry for my english, I'm french ! :) )
idrilkeeps chapter 30 . 5/29
I've been sneaking around this story for a while, not sure if I should read it or not, since I'm extremely picky, lol I don't regret reading it though. It's super cute, and it's been impossible to put down and I feel all fuzzy now 3 Thank you for sharing this
Heather chapter 30 . 6/30/2015
This was a super interesting story! I love how you captured known characters and adapted them so well to your own universe! Great job :)
LovelyFangirls chapter 5 . 6/1/2015
OMFG I just realized your name is Amber(from the last chapter, I commented on it before apparently). Umm... soo.. funny thing, mine is too. (u) You write glorious fanfiction, have hilarious humor, and we share a name. I see signs.

Marry me?
LovelyFangirls chapter 1 . 6/1/2015
I'm rereading this again... and that Author's note at the end. Only two parts. haha. XD
Dezirea chapter 14 . 10/18/2014
Where is the rest?!
heidilovesreading chapter 30 . 8/18/2014
Omg! I loved this story! It was amazing. You got such a good talent in writing. So good of a story. Thank you for writing it.
justine14 chapter 2 . 7/19/2014
im only on chapter 2,when i first started reading i was like eww beastiality & had to force myself not to like hot the 1st chapter now i can only hope this story lasts forever i love how you write
Lizz1792 chapter 30 . 6/18/2014
I don't have words to exprese how much I love this. Seriously I have been reading fics and fics from Sterek from a long time and this one even with the OC's and such was one of the most really well-written, interesting, you fall in love with the characters, I never get bored reading the chapters and I am just ufff I'm pretty nostalgic right now. Derek's family is awesome,super cute and hotdamn/sweet Derek are lovable and Stiles, god, it's Stiles I love him and I love your work, thank you, thank you!
SuperBoy-Kon-El chapter 30 . 6/17/2014
This has seriously been one of the best things I've ever read on this site. I stayed up all night reading it. Sterek is like my life and even though its different than Teen Wolf I loved it. You seriously have the makings for an actual book here. That's how it felt while reading it to be completely honest. I think you would make an amazing romance novelist. After reading this I just want to go to sleep and dream about Derek. I never want to wake up so that I can stay in that dream land with the most amazing man in the world. The one you just made me fall in love with. God I hate you but I love you at the same time. I want you to continue the story but I don't at the same time. I'm very confused right now! But seriously I'm looking forward to reading more of your work and pray to god that you will continue doing more work with sterek. Even if you don't I will probably read your work because like I said I honestly believe you could be a novelist. This was really good and I loved the story idea. I will probably be re reading this like once a month I can assure you. If you turned this into a book I would undoubtedly buy it. I know you will and I look forward to seeing the improvement from fan-fiction to romance novel of the year
Lizz1792 chapter 19 . 6/15/2014
OH MY GOD. I'M CRYING. no I can't I don't, fuck. I'm blank. I...god. I'm reading your work actually on AO3 because yeah the sex, and I wanted to leave you a review there but my brain didn't work how and i'm not sure how to have an account there and then I was crying and fuck, MY FEELS. there are so many of real life surfacing here with your fic...i'm so numb,sad,angry I don't even...
it is so good written, thank you. I don't know the end to this but it makes me want to have this fic as a book in my hands and you know, in my table with the rest of all my fav books and draws.
Lizz1792 chapter 6 . 6/14/2014
OH HOLY SHIT. I know I should not totally jump at the last line but GODDAMMIT. UST much? they need to free that tension like really, honeslty,now!
Lizz1792 chapter 4 . 6/14/2014
LOL! I kept laughing and laughing as Stiles made fun of Derek! hahah that is probably one of the things I love from Stiles. He's so funny, you know you can be best friends with him laughing about anything and nothing!
ps. It's me or Human Derek is changing? only a bit of course.?