Reviews for Seeing Stars
nancyann4567 chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
Wonderful story. Such passion and warmth!
Veysketh chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Lovely fic, I enjoyed reading from Hermione's perspective.

One correction, however: Professor Flitwick is head of Ravenclaw, not Hufflepuff :)
Snapeschick64 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Great short story. Look forward to future fics!
Kailee chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Wow. Well I would just like to say, first of all great job. That was so vivid I could almost picture the scene in my head. It was also something I never thought that I would read.
Desvario chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
very passionate ) enjoy the tale
angel897 chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
liked it rather hot
SiriuslyBwitched chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
You have a beautiful writing style, it flowed wonderfully throughout the entire story! I love how you wrote Severus, it made me smile the entire way. I wish I knew what happened between the two after their little "star gazing" venture...
tropicalgirlie chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Thank you so much for sharing this. I think it's hard to write and to find a one-shot that has just enough plot but still lots of yumminess, and you've done that really well...good work!
angelicka chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Sexy, funny and beautifully-written. I love the idea of the Celestial Ball; it makes a change from the Yule one we usually see them at. Hermione makes a delightful temptress and Severus a believable and very hot (of course) willing accomplice. More sauce from you please, mistress of the night. And for an extra cherry on the cake, all your commas were in the right place ;)
The Sexy Muggle Librarian chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Wonderful story. Thanks for sharing!
AdeliaMaggot chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Very good. Write us another one.
Alexa1993 chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
2742416 chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
This put a huge smile on my face. Well done.
1.1.1.1.nolongerinuse1.1.1.1 chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Loved it
Dumble-D-Dora chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Sexy, sophisticated & saucily sassy! Wow - loved it!