Reviews for Blue Lines and Black Satin
MatingInspires chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
shpwhitney chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Absolutely loved this story! Sorry I'm just now finding it after the contest! From the very beginning the characters pull you in and they continue to do it throughout. I really felt for Bella and how unsure she was, but you could tell that the love they shared was so real and they could overcome anything. So glad they did! And that proposal was just lovely. It was great that Edward would have wanted to marry her regardless, but I think the fact that they walked back down the aisle as a family of three rather than two made it even better :) Nothing backwards about it! lol Great job.
joyosix chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
And baby makes three-life is what happens when you are busy making other plans! love the blue lines title! good luck jo6
abstract way chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
I love that this is an unconventional proposal story and it's beautifully written. We all have these romantic ideas of how engagements and marriage are supposed to go but rarely do they happen that way. You illustrated that idea beautifully. You can tell this couple's love for each other is genuine and it makes us pull for them. Framing the story with little Jack at the wedding was a great idea. Thank you xo
SydneyAlice chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Good luck in the contest!
gmd028 chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Very cute...
DaniWithGreenEyes chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
i really enjoyed that. i liked that we saw her at the wedding and then flashback to their lives before then. i kinda wish there was more, i got pretty attached to these two. i loved it :)

ordinary vamp chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
I loved this :) The circular narrative totally worked. Their history... oh, my heart. Good luck in the contest.
TKegl chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Awww...I really loved this one. Very creative and sweet. Great job.

Good luck in the contest!
InspiredByLemons chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Cute story - who doesn't love an off-the-cuff proposal? :-)

CC x
edwardsfavoritebrunette chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
very cute! I love that Edward asked for Emmett's permission. Also loved the proposal itself. It was so cute, the way Bella kept on confirming that he really did want her :) oh yeah, what guy wouldn't want to be around his horny, pregnant fiancée?
Packy 2.0 chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Oh my heart... such a sweet story! I love the fadeout from her wedding day as she reminisced on her engagement period.

So cute & good luck in the contest!
Courtney37 chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Ooh soo many good fics! It's going to be hard to choose bc I loved that one too! :( that was adorable. Thanks
tawelephant chapter 1 . 3/16/2012