Reviews for Unable to Wait
joyosix chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
I love a Tiffany's proposal (although I was a little nervous he put the rings in checked in luggage!) Good luck jo6
abstract way chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
What I enjoyed most about your story was how devoted Edward was to Bella and his baby girl. They were never far from his thoughts and it was sweet reading about him shopping at Tiffany. That Bella is a lucky woman! Thank you bb xo
SydneyAlice chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Good luck in the contest!
DaniWithGreenEyes chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
that was a great o/s. i loved that he just proposed in the doorway of their daughters room :) it was really sweet.

GOOD LUCK!
afonz chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
This was very cute! I loved the little twist on the story, where Edward and Bella had Chloe before they were married.

I especially loved how he just couldn't wait to ask her to marry him once he got the ring. If he had waited it probably would've burned a whole through his pocket.

Best of luck in the contest!
ordinary vamp chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Aw, such a cute story :) Good luck in the contest.
TKegl chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Awww...very sweet, and I love that it's inspired by a true story! :-)

Good luck in the contest!
Packy 2.0 chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
JUST ABOUT SCREAMING because Nov 18 is my birthday, hahahaaaaa...

Great story hun and I loved that it was a memory of your parents with your own little twist. It was very sweet and I love that Edward didnt really need all the planning and extravagance. He was right, he knew Bella was right and any moment wouldve been perfect for him as long as she would be with him at the end of the day. I'm so happy that its the same way for your parents.

Great job and good luck in the contest! :)
theladyingrey42 chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
I enjoyed the story.

My only complaint is your definition of feminism. Nothing about empowering women is against marriage or children or happy endings. Just unequal marriages.

Otherwise, nice job.
muzaklover chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Loved it!
Kapriiwhoosh chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Simple. Cute :)
Courtney37 chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Aww! That fic & your story was cute. But you know you & your brother would still be here even if they didn't get married. After being gone to hong kong for however long your mom wouldn't be able to keep her hands off your dad. ;) LOL! But as for this fic I loved Chloe too. She's adorable & definitely a daddy's girl. Thanks soo much.
tawelephant chapter 1 . 3/16/2012