Reviews for Malfoy Manner: Business Time
Lucyole chapter 2 . 2/20/2013
love it like always hot and steamy and some dirty romance
16clumsyandshy chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
Aerosmith! Riiiight. I love how Draco is changing. These stories make me ridiculous happy. I read them before I go to work. And now I'm almost caught up, so write more.
16clumsyandshy chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Oh god. Draco and Potter's lunch about did me. That was so funny. I love that Potter asked if he was gay. And I forget how much I love what draco hears when boring people are talking! That happens to me!
Eryk Lestrange chapter 2 . 3/21/2012
really becoming the man of the house
BeautifulDisaster123 chapter 2 . 3/20/2012
Love the little elevator scene! :) and I have to admit, I really liked reading the part where narcissa was upset with him. It shows them more as a dynamic couple and not just fuck-buddies
97hollster chapter 2 . 3/19/2012
your stories are truly the best:)
Narcissa's Dragon chapter 2 . 3/19/2012
Loved it! Pouty Narcissa is the best. Draco's reaction to being asked to join the board is priceless.

The exchange between Dumbledore and Draco was very well done. I always thought there may have been guilt there, and you wrote a bit of forgiveness beautifully. At least that's how it translated to me.

Your Malfoys are developing with grace and believability. The sky is the limit.

Well done, witch...well done.
Cherepaha chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
I don't usually review but all of your peices are amazing! Keep writing!
Eryk Lestrange chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
will Narcissa be losing her anal virginity?
EvilRegalCyanide chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
lookin forward to the next chapter,this is such a brillant series!
97hollster chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
loved it as always:)
BeautifulDisaster123 chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Haha, I love that as soon as he sits down after giving her the necklace, she's all, "what do you want," hahaha made my day! Can't wait for more!
Narcissa's Dragon chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Fantastic! Loved Cissa's bit o baggage when it came to the necklace. Very believable. Your dialog is superb throughout.
Europec chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
You are so awesome! Full of tease and I can't wait for the next chapter! So Hot and Delicious!