Reviews for The Problem with Purity Outtake: The First Kiss
serenityselena chapter 2 . 11/25/2014
that was lovely :)
Broadwayfreak5357 chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
I ACTUALLY SQUEALED WHILE READING THIS. NO BIG DEAL :D Yayyyyy this made me so happy!
xx Sage
Lori94 chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Adorable!
Mazabm chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
I loved PwP and this just made it better. XD
SeverusLover chapter 2 . 12/4/2012
Could you maybe write an outtake of hermione and severus in the future wen she is teeaching at hogwarts? Id love to see how all the students react to her, haha
Selenehekate chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
I love the way that this is from Draco's point of view! This is a wonderful little story, and I'm so glad you wrote it! The Problem with Purity continues to be my favorite story written on fanfiction; great job!
MasterSpy chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Thank you so much for posting this little outtake. I have to admit, before I read the Problem with Purity I hadn't even considered a relationship being Harry and Draco. However, after reading how you beautifully paired them up, I can't help but love that pairing now. Very well done. I absolutely love your writing style and had an amazing time reading this. :) Kay
Minici chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
D'aww, thanks for the fic. And I do happen to have memorized most of the story. What can I say? May have read it several times while I was sick...

Are there recordings of you reading the story? I'm curious. I love hearing authors read their own work, put their own inflections into it. I'm kind of a slam poetry fan. When I'm not reading 600k fics.

ps, Glad to hear you're writing whatever the heck you want :) Don't worry about us silly fans on here. If we weren't satisfied by 600,000 words...
Golfbabe87 chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
How did your reading turn out? I bet you did well. Thank you for this excerpt from your wonderful epic story. I thought it was sweet and I do love Harry and Draco as a couple. Please post your other fanfiction. I am frequently reading other fandoms by my favorite authors. It is hard not to when you know the way person writes and you just
Know whatever they come up with will be amazing. Take care and thanks.
Bauerbaby24 chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
loved it! They are just so cute!
Makoto Sagara chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
I really loved 'The Problem With Purity', even if my main pairing that I read is Draco/Harry and not Severus/Hermione. The only thing is that I would have loved to see more scenes from, say, Harry or Draco's POV, and this was definitely one scene I wanted to see! Thank you *so* much for writing this!
Railway Station chapter 2 . 5/13/2012
I'm entirely in the wrong country for Ascendio but I am absolutely green with envy for those people who will get to meet you there. (And brave of you to do a full hour slot!)

I don't know if it helps as I have zero experience at this sort of thing, but scenes I like: when Hermione and Harry meet up at night and first decided on the cover story for their Pure Adult status. Umm... Hermione (plus two) finds Draco in the forest and rescue via unicorns. Hmm... maybe the fight when Draco cast the Crucio? There's probably so much great SSHG or friendship!H/Hr/D other moments/dialogue here that I can't remember right now.

...I mean, I obviously adore ALL of it, but I'm just thinking of those who haven't been converted to the fic here ;)
Black Pearl chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Thank you for writhing that. I have read The Problem with Purity probably a hundred times and it is still the best Harry Potter fic I have ever read.
chrissie86 chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Loved the side story! I discovered PwP only recently, but have already reread it - and like sylphides I enjoyed reading more about the HP/DM side of the story.

And concerning your switch of fandoms - I'm just starting to watch Doctor Who and Torchwood, and am quite open to being converted ;)
WanderingPen chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Hello friend! When I saw the title to your story I was taken back to an old favorite which I have re-read several times. Sorry to hear you've left the genre... your characterizations are awesome. Im sure those OTHER fandoms don't appreciate you nearly as much as we do. If you ever feel the need for gushing praise and blatant sucking up come on back anytime. Thanks for writing.