Reviews for The Problem with Purity Outtake: The First Kiss
DanniV chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
I jumped for joy when I saw this update in my inbox. i recently reread the problem with purity and it is def in my top 10 if not 5 HP stories. Keep up the good work. i look forward to reading your torchwood and sherlock stuff when my schedule allows
sylphides chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Adorable! I've always wanted to see just a bit more of the HPDM dynamic you had in The Problem with Purity. Your characterization of that ship, as little as we got to see it, is one of the best (and healthiest) of the lot that I've seen. I am, I admit, rather disappointed to hear that other fandoms have lured you and your brilliant writing away from us, but I can't really argue with the direction of one's obsessions so I wish you as much success in writing for those worlds as you have had with HP&co.
Sapphire chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
I LOVE you for writing a side story! I'm a huge draco/harry fan so this made my day ] thanks!
blue artemis chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
That was sweet. And it is funny, because I was just starting to re-read The problem with purity.
sunsethill chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Lovely. So glad Sapphire guilted you into posting. You have such a lovely style, I want to see more of your writing. Of course, for me anyway, HP is still my favorite fandom to read in, but I also read other fandoms of authors I love. So enjoy writing and posting what you write. I know there are crazy people out there in the fandom, but I think most of your fans will just be happy you're writing. Of course, you write Harry so beautifully that I will just hope that an HP bunny bites you ocassionally.
linnfromia chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Thank you for writing and for posting, the problem with purity is one of my very favorites and I am enchanted by your showing us Harry and this moment through Draco's eyes. And you get to weenie Harry is changing the ice prince of Slytherin. You write amean birthday present!

And good luck with writing new stories!
PlayOnWards chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
If I was anything like Draco I'd be embarrassed at how quickly I have devoured this and then clicked review. However I am much more like Harry, waiting in a dark, empty classroom with my knees drawn to my chest, waiting on a breadcrumb of Purity to come and ask me if the kitchens have been relocated.

I miss that story and would give my left arm for some more crumbs but I'll find some Malfoy class within myself and learn to be okay that you've jumped ship. At least I don't hold a grudge like Lily!

I do so love your Harry. The perfect amount of adorable vulnerability that makes me want to grow a bosom like Mrs Weasley for the sole purpose of hugging him to it (somewhat uncomfortably on his end!)

So thank you!