Reviews for In the Bright Sunshine
WDCain Man chapter 1 . 2/21
Great fanfic and very in character for Sisko. I remember an episode early in the first season, I forget the name, where Bajor basically declares imminate domain on a farm on their moon so they could mine the area for energy or something. It had 3 refugees living on it and Kira had to evacuate them but she sympathizes with them too much so Sisko tells her like it is: Do the job or resign so someone else will do it.

Personally when the 3ed Star Trek reboot film comes out, I hope the new Enterprise crew goes to this planet but has to destroy it to keep it from falling into the hands of their enemies. Honestly, if the Dominion knew about it with the Founders being sick from that virus Section 31 infected them with, they would have invaded it the first chance they could. I like to think that's what happened to the world: The Dominion learned of its healing properties and the Enterprise was forced to destroy the planet to keep it from falling into their hands. That would learn them.
Gijinka Renamon chapter 2 . 11/27/2014
Ah... this is so satisfying, especially seeing how Sisko put some sense into those goddamned space elves. ... Remember, don't mess with The Sisko and His Motherfuckin' Pimp Hand. (Seriously, if you've never watched SFDebris' reviews, you really should).
THE UNKNOWN chapter 2 . 1/20/2014
Insurrection was on last night, glad I read your fic instead.
touchofstyle chapter 2 . 5/17/2013
Dont mess with the Sisko That was great
WanderingStudent chapter 2 . 12/24/2012
i had doubts about the short story length - but this IS a very satisfying fix. thank you, sir.
Pyeknu chapter 2 . 12/20/2012
LOL! A typical Ben Sisko solution to a problem! You just got to love the man!
TharzZzDunN chapter 2 . 11/15/2012
Still Hilarious!

Cheers!
Wonderbee31 chapter 2 . 8/5/2012
Great fun there, and would have toyed to have seen more of Sisko and his USS big pimp hand smacked of Borg...Definat just stomping around the Sona stuff just great fun there.
SONGUE chapter 2 . 8/5/2012
You fiend! Why would you fix a broken movie plot?!

Just kidding, awesome job!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/4/2012
It does.
jcogginsa chapter 2 . 8/4/2012
awesome. i wanna see a sequal! and maybe 2 prequals XD
Dark Knight Gafgar chapter 2 . 8/4/2012
But what happened to the mouse?
jeff22003 chapter 2 . 8/3/2012
With a pretty pink bow.
darkwoofe chapter 2 . 8/3/2012
Sisko always was my favorite Star Trek captain, followed by Picard, Archer, Kirk, and I guess I should mention Janeway, although I don't really like her all that much.

It's nice to read a good story about Sisko. More so since I don't usually have the time to search for them. Thanks...
Sithking Zero chapter 2 . 8/3/2012
GLORIOUS.

GLORIOUS IS THE ONLY WAY TO DESCRIBE IT.