Reviews for A Penny For Your Thoughts
Elle0712 chapter 2 . 3/20/2012
HI! I LOVED IT!

And I could care less about the bad spelling, or whatever, the story is good!

I want penny to live with Brooke, that mother of her's is horrible.

More Naley with brooke please, I want thme all to see them as a family not as two separate ones. Quinn took all of brookes moments :(

And some BRamie please!

ANd penny and Brooke!

Loved this!

I love this chapter Thank YOU!

*hugs*!
ram-dam-dom chapter 2 . 3/20/2012
I have this feeling that there is a story about Penny we dont know yet...because her mother was definately a bitch... I loved the twins... they are cute:) good job
stagediva23 chapter 2 . 3/20/2012
glad you are continuing. I still think a beta would help even if it would delay things a bit. Check to see if your favorite writers are beta's and ask them (there profile should say if they are betas). I'll be interested to see what role Penny has in all this. How old are the twins supposed to be? Certainly NOT the age they are in the show. Kids don't start speaking in full 3 word sentences until they are around three (some have limited three word sentences at a younger age but NO ten month old is able to speak at the level you have Davis and Jude speaking). UDS (but with a beta)!
sarabeth08 chapter 2 . 3/20/2012
yay! i love this chapter! i want more brooke and penny though ;) i want to know why her mom is the way that she is... and i hope you update soon. you usually don't take too long to update.. i'll be waiting for chapter3! 3
stagediva23 chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
interesting start. I really love the concept of the story. Especially because I highly doubt the actual show is going to give Brooke much closure. Or focus on the psychological ramifications of her second attack. I'm unsure if I like Penny. I am really really really picky about new characters and I just don't want her to be annoying. I'm sorry if that is mean, I'm not trying to be. If you continue it, and if Penny has a large role in this, please don't make her like Phoebe in you other fic (again, sorry if that is mean I just never connected with that character). I would much rather have this fic focus on Brulian and the twins rather than a new character. JMO. Also while I really love this story I think a beta would be helpful. Just to give it a final grammar check and to have another set of eyes help you develop characters and story lines. Because I think you are a really good writer and you have fantastic ideas but sometimes it can be hard to fully portray those thoughts and beta would be able to help you reach your full potential. UDS!
GottaLoveBrookeDavis chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
AHHH! keep going! i was hoping people would write about this event!
Steph chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Amazing :)
Hii chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Amazing plz update asap
Bdazzle chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Loved it! Hoping you continue it! :D
Elle0712 chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
I LOVE IT!

So confused as too who penny is.

And your seriously the only reader, who has stories with brulian that i read.

I CAN NOT WAIT FOR MORE!

Though i'm worried about brooke.

Xavier is scary in this one.

And are you going to add Haley and Nathan in this one were there close to brooke or apart like on the show.

Make it the first one!

I love it!

OMg are you going to start writing the one with Jamie and Brooke?

FRIEND I"M EXCITED !

I MISS YOU!

UPDATE SOON!

-HUG!
Just a reader chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
This is very interesting and I'm already hooked. The fact that you took it to that next level, and the little girl, and even the dog. Just a very good start. I hope you update soon. I'm very interested to see where you take this story! xo
haleydavisbaker chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
more please! UDS
sarabeth08 chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
yes! another brulian story from you! i hope this penny girl will be the main character along with brulian and their boys. i can't wait to see how julian reaction when he found out what happen and what they'll do to penny. update soon 3
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
OMG! I absolutely LOVE the start. Although it's almost the same like on TV I like the things you changed. I wonder how Brooke will deal with everything and I hope he won't rape her. Please don't include rape! I wonder whether this Penny plays a major role in your story or not. Will she save Brooke? Yes, I don't want it to end either... I'm glad you decided to write a new fic because yours are one of the best out there. I love Drama/Family! Update soon!
artemi chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
and here I thought that nobody would write a fic based on this storyline. I am glad you did:) I liked the first chapter although I d like to read more about Brooke's thought about the attack... cant wait to see what will happen next
165 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11