Reviews for Snowball
I love this so much!
jessi chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Great story, very sweet!
SwampTreader chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
This story was so darling! Such a good job! And even though there were 4 children I was able to keep them all straight and that my friend is something to award kudos to. Lovely job I really enjoyed this and once again super super cute :)
Toreh chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
This was ridiculously sweet. I absolutely adore dogs 3 And Zuko did owe Snowball an apology
kalimecat chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Snowball is adorable! Oh i love this zutara family that you created! The kids were so sweet n i think zukos reaction was very accurate.
kalimecat chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Kimberly T chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
This was adorable from start to finish! Especially when Katara pointed out how Zuko's speech to Snowball mirrored he speech to Katara in the Western Air Temple; Zuko, you should've just given up then! :-D
BlueLion chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
really nice short story. There's quite a lot of spelling errors, please look for a betareader next time!
InItToWinIT chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Awww how adorable. I liked it. I was confused though on whether Snowball was a girl or a boy. You changed from he to she quite a few times so you might want to check that. )
captainwest chapter 1 . 3/16/2012