Reviews for Fate
SergeantLawson chapter 33 . 3/7
Bruh. Brilliant. Even after my THIRD read through, utterly brilliant. Your proficiency in writing definitely shows here. Even the mere concept of this story takes your creativity to a whole new level. This is a rare, and greatly appreciated, departure from the established universe. The fact that you really did have to start fresh for this fic, with little to zero source material (besides characters) to go off of, makes a strong statement. If you can, please finish this. However, I would strongly prefer you focus on Broken II. Either way, the pen is yours.

Keep writing!
SergeantLawson
Karkat chapter 33 . 1/27
I loved it! I love everything about it! I just wish there was more!
Shadow Of The Pack chapter 33 . 10/28/2015
Great story. Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 33 . 7/16/2015
Please update?
AssassinGaming chapter 33 . 11/2/2014
I hope you make a sequel to this. I've read this a hundred times, and i want to know what happens next. I have no imagination, so...please?
DodgeThis chapter 33 . 9/21/2014
awwwwwwwwww no way! I was so into it and it ends on ch.33 with loose ends! So sad :'(
DodgeThis chapter 29 . 9/21/2014
HULK SMASH! Or almost at least, loved the clothes ripping detail. Good stuff, though cant imagine whats to come will be easy to bare knowing panther wont go down with out bringing them with him...
DodgeThis chapter 28 . 9/21/2014
Oooh snap... well they had to meet at some point and this feels just right.
DodgeThis chapter 25 . 9/20/2014
Ch.25 was great, up till she said she almost wanted to re-experience what little supposed "moments" they had together, again. Able to look past it, but i can only hope fox and krystals lack of common sense might improve by now after the hell they have endured for each other.

Overall good work though, details and stuff were great and it held my attention. :)
DodgeThis chapter 18 . 9/19/2014
Cant argue with their social improvements in ch.18 ... so far looks hopeful :)
DodgeThis chapter 17 . 9/19/2014
Well, some how you made it work out. And doubt i could have thought up a much better attempt at healing such a mind truck. More often than not, i guess we can't understand the full depth of love with out experiencing the opposite emotions to their extreme potential to begin with. Well done, 5* :)

Also realize i may have over reacted in previous comments, but at least it was what i had felt in the moment. ;p
DodgeThis chapter 16 . 9/19/2014
And of course i lied.. ending up reading ch.16 as well.. damn, i this must have completely seared my sensitivity for krystals emotional well being. When i read "our escape" a few days ago and thought i'd no longer be able to withstand another onslaught of betrayal against her, this pushes the limits of my darkest imaginations... Why torture her so much, i just cant find an answer to it.. beside maybe people getting bored with only lite drama..

ON THE UP SIDE: it is still well written of course, details and such

I just wish i didn't have to experience her sadness AGAIN to such an extent, thanks to your well written plot painting such a painful picture. It really cuts to my core... :'(

Will try to continue..
DodgeThis chapter 16 . 9/19/2014
well dont know what the hell i was thinking after finishing 15... cant continue this with out the feeling of throwing up... krystal may as well be emotionally nuked to point of suicide and i dont understand why this story is listed as only romance/humor with out "hurt" being included.
DodgeThis chapter 14 . 9/19/2014
Oh God.. how could mccloud ruin all that hard work in less than 24hrs? sigh.., makes me sick to think how bad it will hurt krystal but i've read too far to stop here :/
DodgeThis chapter 13 . 9/19/2014
Wow, the birthday chapter was epic. Immense detail, felt like I was in the moment. All the extra hard work was definitely worth it. Way over 9000* :)