Reviews for Fate
AssassinGaming chapter 33 . 11/2/2014
I hope you make a sequel to this. I've read this a hundred times, and i want to know what happens next. I have no imagination, so...please?
DodgeThis chapter 33 . 9/21/2014
awwwwwwwwww no way! I was so into it and it ends on ch.33 with loose ends! So sad :'(
DodgeThis chapter 29 . 9/21/2014
HULK SMASH! Or almost at least, loved the clothes ripping detail. Good stuff, though cant imagine whats to come will be easy to bare knowing panther wont go down with out bringing them with him...
DodgeThis chapter 28 . 9/21/2014
Oooh snap... well they had to meet at some point and this feels just right.
DodgeThis chapter 25 . 9/20/2014
Ch.25 was great, up till she said she almost wanted to re-experience what little supposed "moments" they had together, again. Able to look past it, but i can only hope fox and krystals lack of common sense might improve by now after the hell they have endured for each other.

Overall good work though, details and stuff were great and it held my attention. :)
DodgeThis chapter 18 . 9/19/2014
Cant argue with their social improvements in ch.18 ... so far looks hopeful :)
DodgeThis chapter 17 . 9/19/2014
Well, some how you made it work out. And doubt i could have thought up a much better attempt at healing such a mind truck. More often than not, i guess we can't understand the full depth of love with out experiencing the opposite emotions to their extreme potential to begin with. Well done, 5* :)

Also realize i may have over reacted in previous comments, but at least it was what i had felt in the moment. ;p
DodgeThis chapter 16 . 9/19/2014
And of course i lied.. ending up reading ch.16 as well.. damn, i this must have completely seared my sensitivity for krystals emotional well being. When i read "our escape" a few days ago and thought i'd no longer be able to withstand another onslaught of betrayal against her, this pushes the limits of my darkest imaginations... Why torture her so much, i just cant find an answer to it.. beside maybe people getting bored with only lite drama..

ON THE UP SIDE: it is still well written of course, details and such

I just wish i didn't have to experience her sadness AGAIN to such an extent, thanks to your well written plot painting such a painful picture. It really cuts to my core... :'(

Will try to continue..
DodgeThis chapter 16 . 9/19/2014
well dont know what the hell i was thinking after finishing 15... cant continue this with out the feeling of throwing up... krystal may as well be emotionally nuked to point of suicide and i dont understand why this story is listed as only romance/humor with out "hurt" being included.
DodgeThis chapter 14 . 9/19/2014
Oh God.. how could mccloud ruin all that hard work in less than 24hrs? sigh.., makes me sick to think how bad it will hurt krystal but i've read too far to stop here :/
DodgeThis chapter 13 . 9/19/2014
Wow, the birthday chapter was epic. Immense detail, felt like I was in the moment. All the extra hard work was definitely worth it. Way over 9000* :)
DodgeThis chapter 6 . 9/19/2014
Sounds like panther is lazy unreliable bum. Mccloud to the rescue like a boss. love it!
DodgeThis chapter 4 . 9/19/2014
Love the development so far. Paints a great picture, the more conversational details the better!
halogunner14 chapter 33 . 7/8/2014
Holy god it's nice to find a active member who writes about fox and krysral. I've been trying to convince people to come out of retirement and finish there stories. From the date this was updated I really hope your not retired. Great story everything I wanted.
I just wanna see a happy ending where fox and krystal fall in love and live happily ever after or whatever. On that note that's how I would finish it personaly. But I'm not you am I? If there's some way you can respond to this comment I kindly ask you to do so. You've got talent.
I accommodate you
Highly
For your skill in writing and paring this perfect couple together.
Best of wishes HG14
Unorginal chapter 4 . 6/18/2014
I love writing reviews that are ass late; i haven't even read past chapter4. BUT in the after note it says that you set their permanent personality and doesn't that defeat the point of a story if they don't change? still i haven't read past chapter 4 so i have no idea what happens next...