Reviews for Little Pieces of Perfection
no name chapter 1 . 5/11

So Sweeeetttt~
I've always love Cinderella stories
Hope you will gathered all the little pieces of perfection ;)
Shana-Fujioka chapter 1 . 5/4
That was so cute. :3 And Haibara is just awesome! :D
Miss Emotion chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
KYAAAAAAAAAAAH! *SQUEALS* I love Haibara and Kaito and Shinichi! They're so awesome and Haibara is a hilarious genius XD HAHAHAHAHA I like the idea as well!
AnniCat chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Loved it.
This made me happy and sad all at once.
PureVampirePriestess chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
aww that was so adorable. :3 Well adorable and hot and sweet and and happy and ugh so many emotions in one story. This was just wonderful. What made it even better was the unique plot of this short story. :)
DayDreaming0f y0u chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
So, going through my emails and I see this alert for a new Detective Conan/Magic Kaito fic. I see your name and I'm like, Hey! I know this author. What makes it better and top priority is that it was strictly Kaito and Shinichi. Score! So, I have to say. It was great. You said enough without saying anything. Wonderful job. Honestly. What a way to celebrate his 18. Haha! Loved how Haibara was like, use protection, kiddies. I just think it's sad that he's going to go back to normal after that night.
Inperfekshun chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
This story is awesome. If I didn't already love this pairing with a strange obsession I certainly would now. Very sweet even though its short. I think it would make a nice longer story as well.
LMeg9.20 chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Very sweet. I liked how you compared them to cinderella.
KidfishxD chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Awww Haibara as the godmother xD Though it's short but still love it xD Waiting for more kaishiness from you xD