Reviews for Of Love and Hate
MB101 chapter 1 . 1/26
Okay I seriously though Perce was getting married. I'm like whaaaaaa? To Annabeth? And then I saw that it was Sally who was getting married. I really like this story and espionage great work!
-MB
Lmb111514 chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
At the start I thought it was percy and annabeth getting married and nico would do the whole 'I object!' thing, but I liked this version way better.:-)
Lunatic Yaoi Fangirl666 chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Beautifully written like always. I love how emotional you made this, but I also loved how at the beginning you made it look like Percy was getting married. I was like, "No! Percy! How could you?!" Then I burst out laughing once I realized it was Sally's wedding. Excellent work!
With love,
Lunatic
ThatCreepyGothDragoon chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
(":\ what face is that? Don't ask. But I'm giving you a look saying I loved the story. There were a few errors, such as thing instead of think, but other than that I really enjoyed it.
penny chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Paulally 4ever
*grin*
OnlyChangeISConstant chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Aww.. the fluff, the amazingly insane amount of the very cute and adorable fluff... IT was out-of-the-world x3
rainbownostalgia chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
I swear, you did this on purpose. I totally believed that Percy was the groom and it was his wedding (possibly with Annabeth...?) until you said that Annabeth wasn't the bride, so I was confused but curious about who it was, until you said that it wasn't even Percy's wedding! Garr. And when I has THAT figured out I just sat there to myself, laughing at how ridiculously funny that was in a creepy sort of way. So yeah, either you did that on purpose or I'm just really stupid. Anyways the little light-hearted humor and romance between Nico and Percy was very much liked by me, as well as the little opinions of their relationship from the newlyweds themselves :) The last paragraph was delightful as well
RainbowUnicorn935 chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
You know...that ...was...awesome! You know, I used to only like percabeth but you have proven nicercy is the best
AlrutaBega2012 chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
I'm sorry, but that was disgusting. I know I shouldn't be reading this if I don't like it but still...
tragedymaster01 chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Cute!
DayDreaming0f y0u chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
This was too cute! I really am liking Nicercy. Ah! You're converting me! This worked out in Nico's favor all too well. Another great fic, but I don't have to tell you that. Yeah, the best day of their lives.
Goddess of the Multiverses chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Cute. Most defiantly. it was great :)
sportschic5646 chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
i love ALLLLL of your stories :) and i love how you write percy and nico in all of them :)