Reviews for Something Went Wrong
bradley j dare chapter 1 . 7/12
please continue the percy Jackson and the minotaur series I really love it
Dimension Distorter chapter 1 . 7/14/2017
HOW DID I NOT KNOW THIS STORY EXISTED!? I was EAGER to find a smut story with the Minotaur! Takara, I am NEVER underestimating you every again. I mean, my GOD, it's 2017! This existed 6 YEARS ago!? That's it, I'm going through all your stories, lol.
50shadesofgreyson chapter 1 . 7/11/2017
What did I just read, I need to bleach my eyes, and butthole
Peter Hale Derek Hale chapter 1 . 1/10/2017
...
Lol
Michael chapter 1 . 11/12/2016
I... what did I just read. I need to go baptize myself. I feel like after reading this that I have sinned. I'm not even religious.
Razekker chapter 1 . 10/22/2016
Fuck, that was hot as hell.
SexiiFoxii chapter 1 . 6/2/2016
SHIP! I have the most fucked up mind But I don't care.
Teamleo565 chapter 1 . 5/30/2016
Wow no words
I'm such a prev! I need more fics like this!
PJOguest chapter 1 . 2/20/2016
What have you done to me!? I actually SHIP it now! And I thought I shipped weirder ships! Where do you get these ideas from?! I hate myself for liking this!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/18/2016
oh my gods
i totally ship it now lol
Guest chapter 1 . 1/31/2016
You stud is amazing and I'm wondering if you could make a part three and make it a chapter series all about persy and his mate
Darkness Death and Riches chapter 1 . 1/23/2016
I would love to have a sequel to this one-shot. I love having Slut!Percy, it's just so beautiful and natural. Keep up the good work Takara Phoenix!
Mason Goodson chapter 1 . 1/20/2016
I loved this but can u please write another
Axile 'Vion' Raiz chapter 1 . 1/3/2016
So I've read this again and again...quite countless already...fuck I'm such a pervert but hey, I love weird pairings!

I just realized though that this time while I was reading the song playlist I was listening was playing the song 'Monster' by Meg and Dia...and wow did it fit! XD
SpareTheInsane chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
Is crying the real life equivalent to nosebleeds in anime? If it is then i just had a massive one.