Reviews for Liars
Wow this story physically hurt to read...thank you for writing it and I look forward to seeing your future work!
Lord 0f Storms chapter 30 . 12/5/2014
I adore this story so much! Thank you for writing (and completing it). The relationship between Hawke and Isabela is fascinating, especially the way their roles reverse after Isabela returns. Agh, you had me alternately wanting to cry or laugh throughout (especially during the Deep Roads with Carver, or when Leandra dies, ouch). Merrill's side of the story was so sad, poor girl. She definitely gets the short end of the stick there. Everyone's personality is right on point. I love that the story keeps to the events of the game, but explores their lives outside of those events. It really fleshes it out and makes it feel like more time has passed.
Favourite!
Guest chapter 30 . 12/2/2014
What a beautiful beautiful story. Such lovely writing and obvious care into fleshing these characters further. A lot of nuance and amazing vocab choices. Ahhh I really felt for these characters, moreso than their game versions even. Well done.
Lord 0f Storms chapter 4 . 11/14/2014
Oh no, you had me in tears with this chapter. Just as they were patching up their relationship, too! I've only had a sibling die in the Deep Roads once, on my second playthrough. Never again, it's too horrible.

I love the way you write, it feels so professional and natural. The characters are just perfect, very true to their in-game selves, and Hawke's relationship with Isabela is progressing very interestingly. I love reading their internal thoughts, and Hawke certainly is an interesting one. I'm curious to see where it all goes!
XenaWP chapter 30 . 9/21/2014
I just loved your story. For sure this was new 3
Guest chapter 30 . 8/26/2014
*cheers with unseemly enthusiasm*
Guest chapter 15 . 8/24/2014
I always end up rereading this fic every month or so? I do adore it. It's an undertaking, considering its length, but one of my faves! Plus Inquisition is around the corner and it gets me in a DA mood!
I love hate this chapter so much. It has everything from the heartwarming gooeyness of their true affection to each other to the heartbreaking stupidity of Isa's commitment phobia and Hawke being the Queen of self hatred. You dumb dumbs! It's like the quintessential Liars chapter lol.
Ayeun chapter 30 . 8/16/2014
Bloody brilliant story! I will have to check some of your other work!
kittykatkiki chapter 30 . 6/20/2014
honesty is indeed the best policy damn! what a ride. that was a beautiful story, I loved it. thank you for writing this.
Guest chapter 30 . 6/5/2014
Ahhhh this was fantastic... What a ride indeed.
Be happy you two... ;_; see you in inquisition maybe.
Guest chapter 26 . 6/5/2014
SEE BELA, HOW FAR A LITTLE HONESTY CAN GET YOU?
By the gods,finally
Guest chapter 20 . 6/4/2014
Siiiiiiggh I just want to club these liars over the head
horob575 chapter 30 . 5/18/2014
Half of me was excited beyond belief. The other half was like 'bout time.
castle of Glass chapter 30 . 4/22/2014
Holy shit it's actually finished! I've been following this story since the first chapter got put up and that was before it got deleted and reposted so that should tell you just how good I think this was because it's most definitely worth the wait. Bittersweet ending indeed but at least Hawke and Isabella have finally stopped lying to each other.

This whole story has been a true epic and I just wanted to say thanks for providing us with it for free. Hope to see more of your work in the future and once again thank you.
Harini chapter 30 . 4/16/2014
This is a good story. A very good story. I am sorry I didn't see it earlier.