Reviews for The Rules
SherlockToMyJohn chapter 2 . 7/7/2015
This was brilliant! I absolutely loved it. It was very amusing and wonderful and perfect and so Sherlockian. I love how you introduce new characters into their conversations. I love this. My top favorite story. You're a brilliant author and writer. I can't wait to read the next chapter. I am so elated my twin, my John, sent this to me. Cheers and ta!:)
JohnToMy'Lock chapter 2 . 1/2/2015
This is fantastic! I really enjoyed reading this and I hope there might be more. There was the perfect amount of humor and fun. And you were to seamlessly follow the timeline! Excellent! You've done a wonderful job and for that, I wish you great and happy wishes this New Year! :-)
erik chapter 2 . 10/1/2014
Great fun.
SparkleH876 chapter 2 . 4/6/2014
I was having so much fun-
And then it was suddenly heartbreaking
But still, I loved it. Amazing story, hilariously done! Please write more soon!
Zelda12343 chapter 2 . 11/27/2012
This is hilarious. I love Sherlock and Mycroft's recurring feud!
AnyaMaia chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
Great, look forward to the next chapter!

AnyaMaia x
AnyaMaia chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Hehehe, think this is my favourite: 'Should an armed assassin etc break into the flat (which they seem to do with alarming regularity) you are to use the absolute minimal force required. No throwing them out the window, sword fighting them, breaking as many bones as you can find and giving them as many creating injuries as you can, it leads to a hell of a lot of paper work. This goes for both of you – Greg Lestrade'

AnyaMaia x
otakuandproud123 chapter 2 . 10/30/2012
This is adorable and funny at the same time XD
Karsinia chapter 2 . 10/26/2012
Short and sweet review, but I LOVED it! It was a very interesting way to write it, but very neat. I do hope you continue!
photo100 chapter 2 . 6/30/2012
He he he! Laugh-out-loud funny!
Corey5268 chapter 2 . 5/13/2012
Continue this please? I love it quite a lot!
Icy Sapphire15 chapter 2 . 4/16/2012
I can just see the walls being covered in Post Its every day.

Poor Mary.
mykardia chapter 2 . 4/1/2012
:D loved it. _ awesome chapter! I love the fact that it's telling a story at the same time! hehehe, the hallucingentics was priceless! :D can't believe John missed his own wedding...lol! well at least he he can go for sherlock now without feeling bad :P

great chapter! can't wait for more
Arty chapter 2 . 3/30/2012
This was very funny, I liked it a lot! I would rather u didn't add any slash, what u have here is the same amount the show already has, so I think no more is needed.
Prothoe chapter 2 . 3/30/2012
I should not read this in public places (like our uni library)...people might talk;)