Reviews for Orion
Childofleo chapter 1 . 6/30
Love this story! Sakura is really believable. Im interested to see what her mission is and what she may have found back on earth. :)
Guest chapter 9 . 12/9/2015
Amazing. I can honestly say I've loved every word you've written so far.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/3/2014
please update its so interesting
Kosmas chapter 9 . 11/27/2014
It's been 2 years since the last update, but I hope sometime in the future you continue it because this is absolutely amazing.
Regin chapter 9 . 7/16/2014
I Like, I Lust, I love!Please Update Soon!
mun3litKnight chapter 9 . 4/28/2014
I feel really terrible for her, how must it feel to know everyone you know is probably dead. That's just awful. I loved your anthology, it was different which is nice :)
chaosrin chapter 9 . 2/4/2014
Really hope you keep updating this, I want to see her learn and adapt through the events of Mass effect 2 and 3.
It have been a year already.
Durandal II chapter 9 . 11/18/2012
When are you going to update? I keep hoping for an update, but nothing! Nada! Normally, I consider Naruto and Mass Effect a rediculous crossover, but I actually find this one tasteful. So seriously... UPDATE!
Triple Butt Time chapter 9 . 11/7/2012
I honestly cannot understand why this fiction doesn't have more reviews. It deserves more.
Skipper311 chapter 9 . 7/31/2012
I like this story. Keep going.
divine-chaos13 chapter 9 . 7/29/2012
I have never played mass effect... but i find this absolutly riveting. Seriously im going to go find the games, sit myself infront of the tv and not move til i finish them. I want to meet all of these characters!
Nadalada chapter 9 . 7/28/2012
The set up kind of confuses me but im still loving this fic so far:)
kerapal bubbles chapter 9 . 7/19/2012
This is very interesting! I really enjoy reading it; please do write some more of these! :D
Sasu-Cakes137 chapter 9 . 6/27/2012
Wow, this is very interesting and well written.
Daffodiliosus chapter 9 . 6/6/2012
I really enjoy reading this, I can't really explain why aside from lovely writing.

Anyways, I hope you find the time to update soon