Reviews for Day out with Benedict Cumberbatch
Hannah chapter 1 . 4/1/2015
Best thing I have ever read.
Catz4444 chapter 1 . 3/29/2015
Well, that was unexpected.
Butterflies chapter 1 . 3/28/2015
What the f**k?! Okay, first why would you write something like that, and second, WHY WOULD YOU WRITE SOMETHING LIKE THAT?!
Awesome fan-fic up until the throat slashing.
FruitBarrel chapter 1 . 2/18/2015
OMG.
nuts4nargles chapter 1 . 2/18/2015
I literally for the life of me... Could. Not. Stop. Laughing. That literally killed me, I just found this and was instantly curious and I can't get over how hilarious this was! I love it so much!
a.k.a. Rachel Summers chapter 1 . 1/10/2015
I'm fucking dead. Literally.
J.J.E.S.S chapter 1 . 1/8/2015
THIS IS THE SINGLE GREATEST FANFIC WE HAVE EVER READS BESIDES THE HOGWARTS SCHOOL OF PRAYER AND MIRACLES. WE LOVES THIS SO MUCH.
Qwerty chapter 1 . 1/7/2015
That ending... I can't stop laughing.
Justa fan chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
This is the most beautiful work of art I have read in so long. It will be no surprise to me if the author reaches the fame of other literary greats such as Robert Stevenson, J.R.R. Tolkien, and the Brontë sisters.
Little Pisces Dreaming chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
I got the link from Tumblr, so I knew how it was going to end - but I loved it all the same. Those last two paragraphs are absolute dynamite!
abby chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
this is my favourite fanfic in all life
mrscumberbatch chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
What in the world? ok.. that was.. unexpected. I LOVED IT!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
This story is yet another step in the long slow decline of western civilization.
chegay chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
good. ;B
evilkitten chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
I believe the meme from anchorman titled 'well that escalated quickly', fits perfectly here.

What in the goddamm did I just read?

It was good, funny. Twist ending. Maybe Ben's got an evil twin.. or he just went mad... OR he's just crazy... Maybe Cumberbatch wrote this himself, hmmmmmm? Boredom is a terrible thing... where's a gun and a wall when you need them?
1,455 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »