Reviews for Day out with Benedict Cumberbatch
Qwerty chapter 1 . 1/7
That ending... I can't stop laughing.
Justa fan chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
This is the most beautiful work of art I have read in so long. It will be no surprise to me if the author reaches the fame of other literary greats such as Robert Stevenson, J.R.R. Tolkien, and the Brontë sisters.
True China Sorrows chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
I got the link from Tumblr, so I knew how it was going to end - but I loved it all the same. Those last two paragraphs are absolute dynamite!
abby chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
this is my favourite fanfic in all life
mrscumberbatch chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
What in the world? ok.. that was.. unexpected. I LOVED IT!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
This story is yet another step in the long slow decline of western civilization.
chegay chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
good. ;B
evilkitten chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
I believe the meme from anchorman titled 'well that escalated quickly', fits perfectly here.

What in the goddamm did I just read?

It was good, funny. Twist ending. Maybe Ben's got an evil twin.. or he just went mad... OR he's just crazy... Maybe Cumberbatch wrote this himself, hmmmmmm? Boredom is a terrible thing... where's a gun and a wall when you need them?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
If you liked this fan fiction, try "Benedict Cumberbatch Makes Lovely Tea" by celestial-time-sorceress, based off of this one, with a slightly altered beginning, middle, and most importantly end. It's just as hilarious and is even stranger at the end if you can believe it.
CJtheWolf chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
Wtf?! Twist ending! I died of laughter cx thanks for the wonderful read! *rereads like ten times*
lizzieBdarcy chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
I... um... what?

*re-reads again*
*reads just one more time*
*stands up, applauds*
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
what did I just read...
oh my gosh.
Emma chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
That was the best fan fiction I have ever read, it was great and then I died laughing along with your character at the end.
Witty Lady chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
Twist ending! Confusing, but hilarious!
aRangersHorseLovesApples chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
What at ending xD. Good job. Amazing. Awesome. I loved it.
1,448 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »