Reviews for Day out with Benedict Cumberbatch
The Bat Phan-Girl chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
What the f**k did I just read? I think I died of laughter! This was bloody brilliant!
Sarah chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Well, that was... unexpected. How many people do you think he's done that to?
halgal chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
WHAT THE FUCK I WAS NOT EXPECTING THAT AT ALL OH MY GOSH. But in all seriousness, great twist ending! A little constructive criticism if I may? Just a little more foreshadowing next time around though, that way the ending isn't too abrupt.
RomesLions chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
That was-that was fantastic! It was absolutely brilliant! I love it, and I totally did not see that coming. It was great, I actually had to re-read to make sure I hadn't been seeing things, oh I laighed so hard!
mighty sword chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
Oh that is wonderful!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA OMFG ILY HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA THE PLOT TWIST OMG
Daedalus Collective chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
Well that was unexpected. He did seem rather adamant about keeping her out of public view.
bumblewolf chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
What the actual mess. I did not see that coming
Guest chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
This was beyond perfect!
Scarf Sociopath chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
*laughing* Well that was an unexpected turn...but I liked it! Your writing style is fresh, and there are breaks in the perfect spots. I would love to read more of your work.
Falln4DarkAngel chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
AHAHAHAHA this made my day. I'm crying with laughter. That ending was perfect and even though I kind of expected it...it still was amazing.
Emily chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
God damn it why cant I find one fanfiction that doesnt end like that. :( anyways, Great writing. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAJAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAJAHAHAJAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHhHAHAHHAHQHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
Doll-Fin-Chick chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
The reviews drew me in...but damn. That was a masterful piece of writing. Good job -is still reeling-

DFC
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
Oh my dear lord! U scared the fk outta me! But what a wonderful way to die LOL
1,442 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »