Reviews for Day out with Benedict Cumberbatch
Guest chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAJAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAJAHAHAJAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHhHAHAHHAHQHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
Doll-Fin-Chick chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
The reviews drew me in...but damn. That was a masterful piece of writing. Good job -is still reeling-

DFC
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
Oh my dear lord! U scared the fk outta me! But what a wonderful way to die LOL
Momo chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
I like this. He lets her die happy. I like that in a man.
amanda chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
i love who ever wrote this.
Rosie Autumn chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
WHAT IN THE EVEN
oh. My. God.
Never in a million years would I have seen that coming, very well done!
Alexis chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
Well then. If I were to die, this is the way I'd like to go. But he could have been a gentleman and kissed me first.
Shannon chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
I was fantasising there. I can't believe the ending... Like what? Hahaha, good story though :)
SpongeLauraSquarePants chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
BEST FANFIC EVEEEER
Guest chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
Absolutely brilliant ending
wow chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
geez that was drastic
AnnitaChibaKou chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
I really didn't see that one coming but I have to say that like the way it ended, don't think would have like it if you've gone with the "they were happily ever after".
Fireballmaddie chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!
Izzy chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
that was awesome
SuperWhoVengePottLokiLockLin chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Well, that was an interesting story. I mean when I read that it was under Humor/Suspense I got suspicious about what was going to happen. Then when you had him take "us" to the other cafe, my brain was like 'Hmm, something is fishy.' and then it went to 'Yeah, this is cute and what not but still something is definitely off because now he wants to go to the park.' and then it was 'Okay, is he going to like kill us or something?' and then I read the last line and I was like, 'Damn, he killed us.' I'm a bit surprised at how he did it, you know with the knife and all, but it was completely unsurprising that he did kill us. I mean, it's only fair since we blindly followed him cause he's Benedict Cumberbatch, but more importantly, we spilled coffee on his suit. Still for some reason, I found myself smiling at the end of it. It was like 'HA! I was right, we were murdered! Wait...Benedict Cumberbatch Murdered me...Holy crap Sherlock killed me! Ah, well, all things considered, it's one hell of a last sight to go out with!'

Anyway, like I said, interesting story, and if I hadn't of gotten suspicious about it, because unlike a lot of readers I read what it's marked under, I believe I could of gotten sucked into that false sense of security you had been going for. Great job. This is going in my favorites.
1,445 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »