Reviews for Day out with Benedict Cumberbatch
North I-75 chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
I have to admit the end of this had me howling with laughter. Really well done! Thanks for the laugh.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
That was brilliant
MewlingQuim1031 chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
What the f*ck did I just read? I think I died of laughter! This was absolutely amazing! My night has been made. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Wonderful read thank you!
likingthistoomuch chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Hahhaaha...how cool was this! I half expected the narrator to fall of her bed, but thianwas more imaginative.
The Bat Phan-Girl chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
What the f**k did I just read? I think I died of laughter! This was bloody brilliant!
Sarah chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Well, that was... unexpected. How many people do you think he's done that to?
halgal chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
WHAT THE FUCK I WAS NOT EXPECTING THAT AT ALL OH MY GOSH. But in all seriousness, great twist ending! A little constructive criticism if I may? Just a little more foreshadowing next time around though, that way the ending isn't too abrupt.
RomesLions chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
That was-that was fantastic! It was absolutely brilliant! I love it, and I totally did not see that coming. It was great, I actually had to re-read to make sure I hadn't been seeing things, oh I laighed so hard!
mighty sword chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
Oh that is wonderful!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA OMFG ILY HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA THE PLOT TWIST OMG
Daedalus Collective chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
Well that was unexpected. He did seem rather adamant about keeping her out of public view.
bumblewolf chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
What the actual mess. I did not see that coming
Guest chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
This was beyond perfect!
Scarf Sociopath chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
*laughing* Well that was an unexpected turn...but I liked it! Your writing style is fresh, and there are breaks in the perfect spots. I would love to read more of your work.
1,462 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »