Reviews for Day out with Benedict Cumberbatch
Holmes.Enola chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
MOFAATTTTTT!
fuckboy69 chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHH
SerenaM95 chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
it started off so beautifully. So much so i was practically peeing myself with the fluff and then... what the hell? I'm actually laughing uncontrollably this is the best thing i have ever read.
don't.diss.the.puff chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
WHAT JUST HAPPENED THERE I haven't laughed that hard in AGES!
MethLabrador chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
ohmygod 3
This is perfection.
NevaehCrimsonMoore chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
I'M CRYING AND SHAKING AND ROCKING BACK AND FOURTH IN MY CHAIR WHAT. That was BRILLIANT!

That was a beautiful piece of literature. I just… my sides hurt and I can't breathe right now. It was perfect.

(You are really a talented writer. Even without the very snappy plot! Though the plot was the definite icing on the cake.)

Gorgeous work.

Keep it up.
Mord-Sith Rahl chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Oh my gooooooooood.

I loved it.

*flails*
WTF did I just read?
Squeegee Beckenheim chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
I WAS NOT EXPECTING THAT! HAHAHHA! WHAT EVEN?! THIS IS THE GREATEST THING EVER! WHHHHATT?!
GlitterAndMetal chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Oh God. Somebody linked this on tumblr so I read it and now I have tears streaming down my face and can't stop laughing.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
I'm dying. This is it, I'm dying from laughter. That last sentence. My God.
deathbyinsomnia chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
My friend recommended this to me, now I know why. It's wonderfully written. Such a treat. :)
Belegwen chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
HOLY CRAP. I was totally thinking the entire time how hilarious it would be if the story ended with something like, "and then you wake up and realize it was a dream." But I must say, the way you ended it was much better! It wasn't wholly unexpected, but it was still a bit of a surprise. Thank you so much for making me laugh. Well done!
Ellis chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Oh my god. I did not expect that... I can't stop laughing
1,443 | « Prev Page 1 .. 49 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 69 .. Last Next »