Reviews for Day out with Benedict Cumberbatch
NevaehCrimsonMoore chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
I'M CRYING AND SHAKING AND ROCKING BACK AND FOURTH IN MY CHAIR WHAT. That was BRILLIANT!

That was a beautiful piece of literature. I just… my sides hurt and I can't breathe right now. It was perfect.

(You are really a talented writer. Even without the very snappy plot! Though the plot was the definite icing on the cake.)

Gorgeous work.

*flails*
Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
WTF did I just read?
Squeegee Beckenheim chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
I WAS NOT EXPECTING THAT! HAHAHHA! WHAT EVEN?! THIS IS THE GREATEST THING EVER! WHHHHATT?!
GlitterAndMetal chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Oh God. Somebody linked this on tumblr so I read it and now I have tears streaming down my face and can't stop laughing.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
I'm dying. This is it, I'm dying from laughter. That last sentence. My God.
deathbyinsomnia chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
My friend recommended this to me, now I know why. It's wonderfully written. Such a treat. :)
Belegwen chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
HOLY CRAP. I was totally thinking the entire time how hilarious it would be if the story ended with something like, "and then you wake up and realize it was a dream." But I must say, the way you ended it was much better! It wasn't wholly unexpected, but it was still a bit of a surprise. Thank you so much for making me laugh. Well done!
Ellis chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Oh my god. I did not expect that... I can't stop laughing
righteousanger chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
I love you omfg the end left me crying that was so good.
Kristineku chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
HOLY SHITE! DID NOT SEE THAT ONE COMING!
JenKristi chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
HOLY FUCKING GOD I SCREAMED I DID NOT EXPECT THAT HOLY FUCK THAT WAS LIKE ONE OF THOSE JUMPY-SCENES IN A HORROR MOVIE SERIOUSLY I CANT GET OVER IT JUST HOLY SHIT OH MY FUCKING GOD HOW DOES ONE JUMP FROM READING JUST AAAH
CookieLivcat chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
I was basically squee-ing my way through this fic, until the last part. Then I got confused, and was staring at the page for a bit. Then I started laughing and now I can't stop. GENIUS.
Skai The Fangirl chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
You had me squealing like a little fangirl, then laughing hysterically with tears in my eyes. HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?
I blame Moffat!
Grizziesmom chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Gotta add to the favs herre! This was beyond brilliant! I was reading it and thinking "Oh my god, another Mary Sue fic, blah, blah, blah..." and then WHAM outa nowhere! Fantastic!
1,437 | « Prev Page 1 .. 49 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 69 .. Last Next »